• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Made a Flyer for a Tools and Tasting Party?

In summary, the flyer has recipes for salsa, black bean and corn salsa, guacamole, and pico de gallo. It also has a list of ingredients and instructions for each recipe.
scavallero
I was going to do a tools and tasting party to introduce the new products and pantry items and wanted to do a half page flyer. Has anyone else done a party like this and made up a flyer? Thanks!

Thank you for looking. I was thinking of a flyer to send out to advertise about a kind of Open house Tools and Tasting party. I know it's a lot of work and there are so many talented people here. Some times I just get a blank when I am Trying to make one. That is why I just love this site and all the creative people who share their gifts. I figured if someone out there has already put time and effort into one, they wouldn't mind sharing. Thanks

I just got this from my hospitality director. Might be what you are looking for.
Tweak it to fit your needs of course.

Attachments

• PC Tasting Show.doc
    231.5 KB · Views: 748
That's perfect! I can add a few things about trying the new tools. Thank you!

Does anyone have this in another format? I cannot open doc files, it's all just a jumble of words and letters/symbols. Thanks in advance if anyone has one!

Thanks Bobbi....that's awesome!!!

Does anyone have some of the recipes on the flyer...they made my mouth water just reading them!

sherri lynn said:
Does anyone have this in another format? I cannot open doc files, it's all just a jumble of words and letters/symbols. Thanks in advance if anyone has one!

I resaved it as a PDF. I took out the bottom section that had the Date/Time and location. You would probably want to put a stamp/label or something for that part of the invite. I don't now how to make a PDF "Fillable".

Attachments

• PC Tasting Show.pdf
    384.8 KB · Views: 547
Fresh Salsa

Ingredients:

4 medium tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
2 tablespoons chopped green onion
1/2 cup fresh snipped cilantro
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon salt

Directions:
1. Chop tomatoes and green onion with Food Chopper; place in Classic Batter Bowl.

2. Snip cilantro with Kitchen Shears. Add cilantro and remaining ingredients to tomato mixture; mix gently.

3. Cover; chill until ready to serve. Place salsa in Chillzanne® Mini-Bowl with Bamboo Spooners™; serve with tortilla chips.

Yield: 8 servings (1 cup)

Nutrients per serving: Calories 15, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 4 g, Protein less than 1 g, Sodium 80 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

© 2011 The Pampered Chef used under license.

Wow. That salsa recipe is very different from the one I use.
But for variety, here is what we use. And I recently added a can of black beans and about 1 cup of corn to make it a Black Bean and Corn Salsa.

Salsa Fresca
1 whole jalapeno pepper, stem removed (remove seeds for less heat)
1 small onion, peeled and quartered
1 bunch fresh cilantro
3 whole peeled garlic cloves
1 pint grape tomatoes
1 tsp salt
1 lime

In bowl, place pepper, onion, cilantro, and
garlic. Coarsely chop using Salad Chopper.
Add tomatoes and salt, chop using Salad
Chopper until desired consistency is reached.
Slice lime in half and juice using Citrus
Press. Stir juice into salsa.

**This recipe was before the MFP came out. now, I just throw things in stages into my MFP and chop-chop. Pepper/onion/cilantro/garlic first, then dump into a batter bowl. Then I do the tomatoes, add those to the batter bowl and finish with the salt and juice.

Thanks for changing that to pdf so I could look at it. I appreciate it!!

esavvymom said:
I just got this from my hospitality director. Might be what you are looking for.
Tweak it to fit your needs of course.
So now what I want to know is do you prepare everything listed on the upper left-hand corner of the flyer? Anyone have a 'step-by-step' demo-guide for us?

1. How do I create a flyer for a Tools and Tasting Party?

Creating a flyer for your Tools and Tasting Party is easy! You can either use our pre-made templates or create your own using our customizable design tools. Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account, click on "My Parties," and select "Create a Flyer" under your Tools and Tasting Party event.

2. What information should I include on the flyer?

Make sure to include the date, time, and location of the party, as well as your contact information for RSVPs. You can also include any special offers or promotions, the types of products that will be showcased at the party, and any fun party themes or activities.

3. Can I add my own images or graphics to the flyer?

Yes, you can! Our design tools allow you to upload your own images and graphics to personalize your flyer. You can also choose from our library of images and graphics to add to your flyer.

4. Is there a cost to create a flyer?

No, there is no cost to create a flyer for your Tools and Tasting Party. It is a free tool available to all Pampered Chef consultants to help promote their events and increase attendance.

5. Can I print the flyer or share it electronically?

Yes, you can do both! You can print the flyer and distribute it to potential guests, or you can share it electronically through email or social media. You can also save the flyer as a PDF for easy printing and sharing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jencoul
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Hollycancook