• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

30 Day Challenge or Recruiting Flyer?

In summary, the "30 Day Challenge" and "Recruiting Flyer" are programs offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants grow their business and recruit new team members. To participate, consultants can enroll through their website and download a customizable flyer to promote the business opportunity. The "30 Day Challenge" action plan includes daily tasks and activities to help consultants reach their goals. This program is open to all consultants, not just new ones. Completing the "30 Day Challenge" may also result in rewards and incentives, such as free products or discounts on future purchases.
Linzwebb2
I am in need of a new/current 30 day challenge or recruting flyer. I have my first booth this weekend and I am trying to get my new recruit packets made but am not having any luck finding a current recruiting flyer or 30 day challenge flyer. If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it!! Thanks in advance!

Here is what I have.

Attachments

• 30 Day Challenge-Winter - jennyjennjen.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 541
Hi there! Congratulations on your first booth this weekend! It's always exciting to have new opportunities for recruiting. I completely understand your struggle in finding a current recruiting flyer or 30 day challenge flyer. It can be tough to keep up with all the changes and updates in the recruiting world.One suggestion I have is to check with your company's headquarters or marketing team. They may have a current recruiting flyer or 30 day challenge flyer that you can use. You can also try reaching out to other consultants or leaders in your company to see if they have any resources they can share with you.Another option is to create your own flyer or challenge. You can use design websites like Canva or Visme to create professional-looking flyers and graphics. As for the challenge, think about what would be most beneficial for your recruits and what would motivate them to join your team. It could be a social media challenge, a sales challenge, or something related to personal development.I hope these suggestions help and good luck with your booth this weekend! Don't forget to have fun and be yourself when talking to potential recruits. That's the best way to attract people to your team. Let us know how it goes!

What is the "30 Day Challenge" or "Recruiting Flyer"?

The "30 Day Challenge" or "Recruiting Flyer" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants grow their business and recruit new team members. It consists of a 30-day action plan and a customizable flyer to promote the business opportunity.

How do I participate in the "30 Day Challenge" or use the "Recruiting Flyer"?

To participate in the "30 Day Challenge," you can enroll in the program through your Pampered Chef consultant website. The "Recruiting Flyer" can be downloaded from the Pampered Chef website and customized with your contact information before printing and sharing it with potential recruits.

What is included in the "30 Day Challenge" action plan?

The "30 Day Challenge" action plan includes daily tasks and activities to help you grow your business, such as reaching out to potential customers, hosting parties, and promoting the business opportunity to potential recruits.

Is the "30 Day Challenge" only for new consultants?

No, the "30 Day Challenge" is open to all consultants and is a great way to revitalize your business and reach new goals. Even experienced consultants can benefit from the daily tasks and activities outlined in the action plan.

Are there any rewards or incentives for completing the "30 Day Challenge"?

Yes, consultants who successfully complete the "30 Day Challenge" and recruit new team members can earn rewards and incentives, such as free products or discounts on future purchases. Check with your upline or the Pampered Chef website for specific details and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
krystalscooking
Replies
Views
SBeason
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie