• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who to Contact About Fundraisers...

In summary, Shari recommends mailing the packets to the schools themselves, or to the PTOs for the groups that the schools have already authorized to fundraise. She also recommends looking online for contact information for the schools.
KimberleePowell
I am thinking about mailing out packets to schools in my area about the great fundraising that Pampered Chef has to offer. I was just wondering, would I address these packets to the schools themselves or to the principals of the schools? Any help or advice on fundraisers would be much appreciated. Also, how many cheffers out there have had much success when sending out packets on fundraising to local schools in the area?

I know at our school it is the PTSO that handles all the fundraising. You might want to address it to them.

I was thinking about faxing the schools as postage would be hi--just a nice letter explaining----but I thought maybe they would change ours at conference:D

I would get something to schools ASAP!! Most if the schools I have contacted have already chosen their fundraisers for the ENTIRE YEAR! I did get a possibility for the 2007-2008 year. In our school district fundraisers have to go through an investigative process where the borough school district (we don't have counties) decides if it is a profitable and legitimate fundraiser. That process alone takes 6 months plus, so the PTO's choose fundraisers that have already been approved, or one's for the Spring that will later be approved.

Anyway, to make a long story longer, send them to the schools, ATTN PTO Chairperson as soon as you can!

Look onlineMost school disticts have decent web sites. Mine has a link to each school's page, and luckily, they have a section for PTA complete with president's name and sometimes, email! I'm going to give this a try I think!

The schools in my area wouldn't even think about doing a pc fundraser b/c with the fundraisers they do now-worlds finest chocolate they bring in $20-$25000 in less than a month. i would still give it a try though. you either need to contact the pta or pto whatever you have in your area. if you call the schools they can give you the president of the pta/pto and you could get in touch wth them. Good Luck!!!

At the hi school in my area, each group does their own fundraising (band, football, wrestling, cheerleaders, etc.) Call the school and find out who the contact person for the groups you want to target are then address the packets to those people.

I agree with Shari. The more I am learing about the PC fundraiser program, I would contact the smaller groups wtih in the schools- boy scout and girl scout troops, sports teams, NHS, and other clubs. I know when we were in school each org had their own fundraisers.

This sounds like a great ideal. Im going to call all the schools in my area. this will be a frist for me! I need all the 411 I can get.

Related to Who to Contact About Fundraisers...

1. Who do I contact about hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

You can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team. They can connect you with a consultant who can help you plan and host a successful fundraiser.

2. Can anyone host a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone can host a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. It can be a school, church, nonprofit organization, or even an individual looking to raise funds for a specific cause.

3. How much money can I expect to raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money raised will depend on the number of sales made during the fundraiser. Typically, fundraisers with Pampered Chef have the potential to raise hundreds to thousands of dollars.

4. What type of products are available for fundraisers with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for fundraisers. This includes cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and even cookbooks. Your consultant can help you choose the best products for your specific fundraiser.

5. How do I get started with hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

The first step is to contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or customer service team. They will guide you through the process and help you plan a successful fundraiser. You can also visit the Pampered Chef website to learn more about hosting a fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vgmontes
  • kristamk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies