• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Did I Wait so Long to Buy This!?!?

In summary, the conversation is about a fluted pan that several people recently purchased and are excited to use. They share recipes and ideas for using the pan, including suggestions for making pull apart bread and biscuit bites. One person also shares a recipe for herb and parmesan monkey bread.
ShelbyMichalek
Why on earth did I wait TWO YEARS to buy the fluted pan!??!

Well now I'm so happy to have it because I just made, and will soon devour, this beauty.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/380423_315419631822116_159557494074998_1053640_1671789026_n.jpg

Wow! Yumm!! I just got one in October, but it's still in the box. Haven't gotten around to breaking it in. Now I just might need to!

Hmmm your kitchen looks so much liked mine lol. I just got my pan in October too. I love it

Try the pull apart antipasto bread , pull apart garlic bread love the fulted pan

Wonder if we could do the Garlic Biscuit Bites in this and if so, how long would we bake them?

chef131doreen said:
Try the pull apart antipasto bread , pull apart garlic bread love the fulted pan

Recipes please!!! I can't wait to see what else this baby can do!!

Yes you can not sure exactly how long maybe 30 - 40 min till golden brown .
Go to fiLes put in fluted pan , many recipes are there too .

I thought I'd posted these here, but I can't find them. If you search any of the other Stoneware Fluted pan recipes, I went through all of them and made ONE cookbook. Here it is.

Attachments

• Stoneware Fluted Pan Cookbook.doc
    182.5 KB · Views: 7,471
Herb and Parmesan Monkey Bread
1 ½ *loaves frozen bread dough, thawed (or 1 pkg of white or Parkerhouse rolls, thawed)
1/4 - ½ cup melted butter or margarine
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 Tbsp of each fresh herb (or one teaspoon of each dried) rosemary, sage, basil and thyme
1 clove garlic, pressed
Lightly grease Fluted Pan. Combine cheese with fresh herbs and garlic. Divide thawed dough into 24 pieces. Dip each piece in melted butter and roll in cheese/herb mixture to coat. Place coated pieces of dough evenly in pan. Let rise until double in size. Bake in a preheated 350º F oven for 30 - 40 minutes or until golden brown and top of bread *sounds hollow when tapped. Remove from oven and pan to cool on wire rack

I have this flyer. I think I got it originally from here and added to it.

Attachments

• Fluted Stone.doc
    70.5 KB · Views: 442

1. Why do people say "Why Did I Wait so Long to Buy This!?!?" when talking about Pampered Chef products?

Many customers who have purchased Pampered Chef products often express this sentiment because they are impressed by the quality and functionality of the products. They may have been hesitant to invest in them initially, but after using them, they realize the value and wish they had bought them sooner.

2. What are some of the most popular Pampered Chef products that people regret not buying sooner?

Some of the top products that customers often mention in relation to this question include the Quick Cooker, the Food Chopper, the Rockcrok, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Garlic Press. These products are known for their durability, convenience, and ability to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable.

3. How do Pampered Chef products compare to other kitchen tools and appliances?

Pampered Chef products are known for their high quality and innovative designs. They are often praised for being more durable and efficient than other similar products on the market. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee, so customers can feel confident in their purchases.

4. Are Pampered Chef products only for professional chefs?

No, Pampered Chef products are designed for anyone who enjoys cooking and wants to make their kitchen experience more convenient and enjoyable. They are user-friendly and can be used by cooks of all skill levels, from beginners to experienced chefs.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in stores, or do I have to buy them online?

Pampered Chef products are primarily sold through independent consultants at in-home parties, online, and through the company's website. There are also some select retail locations that carry certain Pampered Chef products. Customers can contact their local consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to find out more about purchasing options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila