• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pintrest Fans: Look at What One of the Girls on My Team Did

In summary, the girl on the team used Pinterest as a visual platform to showcase her Pampered Chef products and recipes, leading to an increase in sales. To use Pinterest for promoting a Pampered Chef business, one should create boards with high-quality images and links to the website. Some effective strategies for using Pinterest as a Pampered Chef consultant include creating visually appealing boards, using keywords, collaborating with others, and regularly engaging with the audience. Even those who are not tech-savvy can still use Pinterest for their Pampered Chef business with the help of online tutorials and tips.
Sheila
Gold Member
Heather said she saw something on Pintrest that gave her the idea to do this for her daughter's first birthday party. She's going to put mini-cupcakes on this stand and some bigger cupcakes on the cake platter. The trifle bowl stand is under the Adjustable Tiered Tower and she used a crochet headband w/ tulle for the tutu.

She posted it on our private FB group for the ones in my downline. I figured you mommies of little girls would like the idea and I could definitely see this revamped for bridal showers, so I asked her if I could share the photo here. Obviously, she said yes. ;)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/426130_572243608464_140301183_31090262_1638494536_n.jpg

I could see doing this to the cake platter too.

Such an adorable idea, thanks for sharing!

I know a couple people who would like that! Is it on pinterest? If so I want to pin it.

No, she just put it on our private FB page. Sorry.

aried said:
I know a couple people who would like that! Is it on pinterest? If so I want to pin it.

It was inspired by something she saw on pinterest.

Cute idea wow need to learn how to make one of those.

1. How did the girl on your team use Pinterest for her Pampered Chef business?

The girl on my team used Pinterest as a visual platform to showcase her Pampered Chef products and recipes. She created boards specifically for her business, sharing beautiful images and product descriptions to attract potential customers.

2. Did using Pinterest help increase her sales for Pampered Chef?

Yes, using Pinterest effectively helped increase her sales for Pampered Chef. By consistently sharing high-quality images and engaging content, she was able to attract a larger audience and drive more traffic to her Pampered Chef website.

3. How can I use Pinterest to promote my Pampered Chef business?

To use Pinterest for your Pampered Chef business, create a business account and start by creating boards that showcase your products, recipes, and cooking tips. Make sure to use high-quality images and include links to your Pampered Chef website for easy purchase.

4. Are there any specific strategies for using Pinterest as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, there are a few strategies that can be effective for using Pinterest as a Pampered Chef consultant. These include creating visually appealing boards, using relevant keywords in your board and pin descriptions, collaborating with other consultants or influencers, and regularly engaging with your audience.

5. Can I use Pinterest for Pampered Chef even if I'm not tech-savvy?

Yes, you can still use Pinterest for your Pampered Chef business even if you're not tech-savvy. The platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate. You can also find tutorials and tips online to help you get started and make the most out of your Pinterest presence for Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
Dturnage