• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Use for the Stainless Mesh Colander?

In summary, the Stainless Mesh Colander is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of tasks, including rinsing fruits and vegetables, draining canned foods, and sifting dry ingredients. It can also be used for hot foods and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Compared to other colanders on the market, it is made from durable stainless steel, has a fine mesh design, and sturdy handles. Additionally, it can be used for steaming vegetables by placing it over a pot of boiling water.
Sheila
Gold Member
I'm on Netflix trying to catch up on seasons of shows that I missed when I was in Japan. And look what I noticed on one of the shows ... a new use for our Stainless Mesh Colander!!! She just used it to collect toys off the floor. LOL

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/403789_3037656505617_1389121744_3994631_898631856_n.jpg

What show and what episode?!?!?! LOL!

Brothers & Sisters, Season 3, Episode 5

I have enough trouble keeping track of my appointments on my colander. But it looks like she found a good way to clean up the mesh the kids make.

Side note: I am so sad that show is off the air! I loved it!!

KG, our comic relief as usual. LOLHeather, dang! Didn't know that. Though I was just catching up to be current. Figures!!! LOL

Oh I remember that episode now! I loved that show :/

LOL! My little Grandson LOVES to use them for HATS! One him and One for Grannie! So cute!

They watchen for them thare aliens? Think about though. Using a colander to pick up small toys is a great idea because you could simply go to the sink and rinse them off and let them sit, in the colander on a towel to drain!

alidafrizzell said:
LOL! My little Grandson LOVES to use them for HATS! One him and One for Grannie! So cute!

Johnny Appleseed with venting!

1. How can I use the Stainless Mesh Colander for something other than straining pasta?

The Stainless Mesh Colander is actually a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of tasks. Some alternative uses include rinsing fruits and vegetables, draining canned foods, and even sifting dry ingredients for baking.

2. Can the Stainless Mesh Colander be used for hot foods?

Yes, the Stainless Mesh Colander is made from high-quality stainless steel and can withstand hot temperatures. It can be used for straining hot pasta, vegetables, and even draining hot liquids from soups or stews.

3. Is the Stainless Mesh Colander dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Stainless Mesh Colander is dishwasher safe. It is also easy to clean by hand with soap and water. Just be sure to dry it thoroughly after washing to prevent any potential rusting.

4. How does the Stainless Mesh Colander compare to other colanders on the market?

The Stainless Mesh Colander is made from durable stainless steel and has a fine mesh design that prevents small foods from slipping through. It also has sturdy handles for easy handling and can be used for both hot and cold foods. Overall, it is a highly functional and versatile colander that outperforms many others on the market.

5. Can the Stainless Mesh Colander be used for steaming vegetables?

Yes, the Stainless Mesh Colander can be used for steaming vegetables. Simply place the colander over a pot of boiling water and add your vegetables. The fine mesh allows for steam to pass through and cook the vegetables evenly. Just be sure to use oven mitts or tongs to handle the hot colander.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies