• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success in My 1st 90 Days: Over $13K and Counting!

In summary, the speaker achieved success in their first 90 days with Pampered Chef by setting clear goals, consistently reaching out to their network, and utilizing the training and support provided by the company. They also made over $13,000 in this time period through a combination of sales, commissions, and bonuses. Their top tips for someone just starting out with Pampered Chef are to set clear goals, consistently reach out to their network, utilize company resources, and provide excellent customer service. They built a successful team by sharing their own success and enthusiasm, providing support and guidance, and fostering a positive team culture. The speaker attributes their success to their hard work, dedication, and the support and resources provided by the company, as well as their
newbieconsultant
I'm so excited for my 1st 90 days! I've made 8th overall in the July Consultant News top consultants in their 1st 90 days. I knew I did well with over $13 K but I had no idea! I want to thank this website and many of you who I have gotten many ideas from, as well as, a fire lit under me to do well. You are all so inspiring! I can't wait for conference so I can bring my business to a new level. I hit $15 K this month and want to keep it going to earn so many more incentives. Thanks again to all of you!

great job! Where in CT are you?

I'm in Thomaston. It's near Waterbury and Torrington.

That is quite impressive. My 90 days ends on July 5th and I'm not even close! How did you do it?

I was very lucky to have many friends who like pampered chef as much as me. My shows were high b/c they had so many guests or outside orders. I'm almost out of my circle of family and friends. Not sure what will happen after that.

Congratulations!

1. How did you achieve success in your first 90 days with Pampered Chef?

I achieved success in my first 90 days with Pampered Chef by setting clear goals, consistently reaching out to my network, and utilizing the training and support provided by the company. I also focused on building relationships with my customers and providing excellent customer service.

2. How much money did you make in your first 90 days with Pampered Chef?

I made over $13,000 in my first 90 days with Pampered Chef. This was a combination of sales, commissions, and bonuses. However, everyone's success will vary based on their individual effort and dedication to the business.

3. What tips do you have for someone just starting out with Pampered Chef?

My top tips for someone just starting out with Pampered Chef are to set clear goals, consistently reach out to your network, utilize the training and resources provided by the company, and provide excellent customer service. It's also important to be organized and manage your time effectively.

4. How did you build a successful team in your first 90 days with Pampered Chef?

I built a successful team in my first 90 days with Pampered Chef by sharing my own success and enthusiasm for the business with others. I also provided support and guidance to my team members, and encouraged them to set and achieve their own goals. Building a strong team also requires consistent communication and fostering a positive and supportive team culture.

5. What do you attribute your success to in your first 90 days with Pampered Chef?

I attribute my success in my first 90 days with Pampered Chef to my hard work, dedication, and the support and resources provided by the company. I also focused on building relationships with my customers and team members, and continually strived to improve and learn from others. It's important to have a positive attitude and be willing to put in the effort to achieve your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • Gwen Haigh
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • princessmeshelle