• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking $5k in Sales: My Journey to Earning a $100 PC Dollar Bonus

Order $100 or more on these dates (April 23-25) and get the New kitchen shears for 50% off.Order $60 or more on these dates (April 26-28) and get the New kitchen shears...Order $100 or more on these dates (April 26-28) and get the New kitchen shears for 60% off.Order $60 or more on these dates (May 2-4) and get the New kitchen shears...Order $100 or more on these dates (May 2-4) and get the New kitchen shears for 70% off.Order $60 or more on these dates (May 5-8) and get the New kitchen
hoosierchef
I'm only $444.59 away from having $5k in sales in my first 90 days!! That would mean a $100 PC dollar Bonus for me! Well, Actually an extra $150, including the $1250 in sales.

I'm happy to say I've earned $350 so far, but an Extra $150 sure would be nice!! I need ideas!! :D

Thanks!!

Internet sale!How long do you have?
Have you thought about having an internet sale for however long you have to make that goal?
Try offering a drawing or an incentive for those who purchase something. This might encourage people to place orders. Combine shipping for people who order from the same office builing, family, etc....

Give a small discount to everyone who orders within a week. Make certain products the discounted items or try the "Sell 10 of the same item and get one free for yourself!" approach.

Tell everyone what your goal is and hopefully people will jump on board to help you.

Debbie :D

My 90 days is up on May 1st, so I have "plenty" of time, so to speak.

Thanks for the great ideas! I need to contact my family out of town and see if I can get them to buy. Need to start pushing in my old hometown too! I'm hesitant to bug my BF's family though. I don't want them thinking I'm pushy.

DebbieSAChef said:
Give a small discount to everyone who orders within a week. Make certain products the discounted items or try the "Sell 10 of the same item and get one free for yourself!" approach.

Tell everyone what your goal is and hopefully people will jump on board to help you.

Debbie, What kind of discounts and on what type of products do you think would be good?

Oh wow!! I sure hope you can get it!! GOOD LUCK!!

I have until May 14 until my 90 days are up and I need $864.41 more to make $5000 in my 90 days. So from what I understand once I hit the $5000 I get $100 and then another $50 for it going up to $1250, is that correct? Then if I turn in 3 more show before then I will get another $50 is that also right?

If that is all correct and I make my goal, it will make me have a grand total of $550. I love it !!!

Thanks for any answers you can give me!!

Dana

A co-consultant of mine just did her own open house, which you could also extend invites to out of towners via. your website. She put the Simple Additions on sale (10%) off and had a decent response. You could do that or put something different on sale or offer another free gift if you spend over $100.. GOOD LUCK :)

Oh you do have plenty of time to get the extra money you need! you can do it, sell sell sell!!! definately hit up family again, give a gift to anyone that orders $60 or more (like a small citrus thingy or something), you can do it! good luck!

Great job, Tammi. I don't have any suggestions to add, but I'm all ready to do the happy dance with you when you make it!

Take a recipe to work and entice people to look at the catalog. Have your husband, mom, MIL and anybody else do the same thing. Send out an email to ALL your contacts telling them you goal and asking them to help you meet it. Maybe give a SB to anyone that orders from the email. Do you have a friend or family that could throw together a last minute show for you?

Discounts
hoosierchef said:
Debbie, What kind of discounts and on what type of products do you think would be good?

I would definitely try the Sell 10 get one FREE offer. Have a group of women try to sell 10 of the same product (preferably something they would love to own for themselves for FREE) and then give them one free.
If they sell 10 Large Round stones, you give them one FREE. If you get enough orders to do a catty show, you can definitely get a discount on that stone or maybe even get it for half price. I would just play around with it to see the cheapest way. Either way you reach your goal and you have a happy customer with a FREE item.

You could also offer discounts like on these new items depending on when they order:

Order $60 or more on these dates (April 20-22) and get the Mix n Chop for 20-22% off.
Order $100 or more on these dates (April 20-22) and get the Mix n Chop for 40% off.

Order $60 or more on these dates (April 23-25) and get the New kitchen shears for 23-25% off.
Order $100 or more on these dates (April 23-25) and get the New Kitchen Shears for 40% off.

If you haven't ordered your kit enhancement products this would be a perfect opportunity to do that and take advantage of the great 40% off for your customers! You can always change the products and dates and percentages to whatever you want. Plus with $60 or more they get the FREE towels in April!

1. How do I unlock $5k in sales?

To unlock $5k in sales, you need to consistently make sales and reach a total of $5,000 in sales within a specific time frame. This can vary depending on the specific promotion or incentive offered by Pampered Chef. Once you reach this goal, you can earn a $100 PC Dollar bonus.

2. How long does it take to reach $5k in sales?

The time it takes to reach $5k in sales can vary for each consultant. It depends on factors such as the types of products you sell, your customer base, and your sales tactics. However, with dedication and hard work, many consultants are able to reach this goal within a few months.

3. Do I need to be a top seller to unlock $5k in sales?

No, you do not need to be a top seller to unlock $5k in sales. This promotion is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and is meant to encourage and reward consistent sales efforts. As long as you reach the $5,000 sales goal within the specified time frame, you can earn the $100 PC Dollar bonus.

4. Can I combine this promotion with other incentives?

Yes, you can combine this promotion with other incentives offered by Pampered Chef. For example, if you are also participating in the $1,000 in 90 Days promotion, the sales you make towards that goal will also count towards the $5k in sales promotion. This allows you to earn multiple rewards for your sales efforts.

5. What can I use the $100 PC Dollars for?

The $100 PC Dollars earned through this promotion can be used towards purchasing Pampered Chef products or business supplies. You can redeem them through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. They cannot be redeemed for cash or used towards shipping costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mbkraese
  • One4panthers
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mountainmama74
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies