• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Ideas on How to Sell $500 in a Day?

In summary, the best way to get a $500 show going in a day is to try and bribe your host for outside orders.
clshirk
I think I've mostly given up, but curious if anyone has any ideas on how to get a $500 show going in a day. I actually have a host who's supposed to give me a show tomorrow. It wil be my last day of my 90 day period- and I'll probably be $500 away from $5000- and 1 show away from 12- which means I'll miss out on the $100 PC bonus for hitting $5k in 90 days, the $50 PC bonus for another $1250, and $50 PC bonus for another 4 shows. My girl is hoping to submit a $300 show tomorrow- but if I could make it an $800 show... we already did the show- so we're on outside orders now. Ah- I don't know if I have the energy to beg for orders though.

Any ideas?

Or would PC extend my 90 days so my shows next week would count? Fat chance, heh?

The best way is to get on the phone.

PC will not extend your 90 days.

I was just thinking- I wonder if I call my host for tomorrow and give her a $50PC bucks bonus if she can get me an $800 order- then I'd split it up- but that would give me a total of $200 in PC bucks and I'd give her $50 to help make up for the splitting- plus anything that she wasn't bonusing on by making it 2 instead of 1- hmmm....

I'd say bribe bribe bribe your host. And offer discounts to customers (even if you're losing 10% or so in your commision, you will make it up with the PC $) Good luck!

Tell her that if she gets $800 in orders for you that she will be getting $150 in free products from PC plus you will give her xxx. If you give her an additional $50 of product that will actually only cost you $35 out of your pocket and make you like $7 in commission, so it won't be that bad of a deal. If she is a carrot chaser it may work... good luck!

I have 2 hosts working on this for me- the one I have to submit tomorrow I"m trying to get her to do an $800 show- I offered an additional $50 in free product if she could do it.

I have a host who has a show next week and I'm bribing her for outside orders- if she can get me $500 in outside orders by tomorrow- I'll give it to her.

I'm banking on only 1 doing it- but if by some crazy chance they both did it- I would give out $50 to both. Either way, If I can reach the goal- I'll get $200 in additional PC dollars, so I could part with half.

1. How can I reach a $500 sales goal in one day?

One effective way to reach a $500 sales goal in one day is to host a party or event. Invite friends and family to your home or a virtual party and showcase our products. Offer special discounts or promotions to encourage larger orders. You can also reach out to your network and offer personal shopping services to help them find the perfect products for their needs.

2. What are some tips for increasing sales during a party?

Some tips for increasing sales during a party include creating a welcoming and interactive atmosphere, providing product demonstrations and hands-on activities, offering special deals or bundle packages, and encouraging guests to try products and ask questions. It's also helpful to showcase the versatility and practicality of our products and how they can make everyday tasks easier for the guests.

3. How can I utilize social media to boost my sales?

Social media can be a powerful tool for boosting sales. You can create a Facebook event for your party, share product photos and videos, and engage with your audience by asking for their input and feedback. You can also offer exclusive discounts or promotions to your social media followers to attract new customers and encourage repeat purchases.

4. What are some strategies for reaching out to potential customers?

Some strategies for reaching out to potential customers include hosting online parties or events, offering personalized shopping experiences, and partnering with local businesses or organizations to showcase our products. You can also utilize word-of-mouth marketing by asking satisfied customers to refer their friends and family to you.

5. How can I make my customers feel valued and appreciated?

Making your customers feel valued and appreciated is key to building long-term relationships and increasing sales. You can do this by offering exceptional customer service, following up with personalized thank-you notes or emails, and offering special rewards or perks for loyal customers. It's also important to actively listen to their needs and provide helpful tips and recommendations to enhance their experience with our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • Susanna12
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • PCSarahjm