• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Help Reaching Level 2 in Sell-A-Thon: $250 Away & Running Out of Ideas!

In summary, the person is $56 away from level 1 in the sell a thon, and is trying to get orders together to reach level 1. They offer free shipping and a 30% discount on orders if the customer places a $50 order. They also promote a college package or a PC gift certificate.
ChefKrisB
Gold Member
I wasn't sure where to put this, so I'll try here.
I am only $250.00 from level 2 in the sell a thon! I have been on the phone allllll day trying to get it together. I started the day $475. short, so it's working, but I'm running out of ideas! so far, I have offered free shipping and if they place a $50.00 order, I will give them any one product at 30% off. I have a catalog show that all these orders are going under. Right now it's almost 500.00 anyway, so the extra % isn't going to cost me much. any suggestions???

Do you know anyone that might want to buy some PC gift certificates? They could use them for wedding or shower gifts. Do you know anyone with kids going off to college? You could promote a college package (see elsewhere on this site or put one together yourself). Just a couple of ideas. Hope they help.

Offer something free when they order. I'm in the same boat as you. I'm doing the $1000 catalog show - basically every $100 in orders someone makes or gathers, they get something free. The host benefits as well as overstock I have on hand are things I am giving away.

I've tried the $100 order thing...I even came up with a great flyer. :) I have another one for July too! I closed that out last week at $789. I will try for gift certificates..
Thanks so much!

Oh, and when all else fails, beg. I hate to do it, but if I'm in a situation like this month, I call people and let them know I'm earning Fall products so I am very motivated to give them a discount and I'm x amount away. Usually they order something (even if it is small) and/or talk to friends and family for me.

So, did you make it?

I'm Oh So Close too!!
I have one more show...she plans on closing Monday July 2...
after what her show is at currently...i only have $124.25....!!! ...to make it to the $3,000 level....IT"S KILLING ME!!! OMG OMG!!!

I sent out my July newsletter tonight...hopefully it will spark someone's interest!
I"m SOOO glad they give us that extra 5 days into July!

Unfortunately the $1,000+ I turned in at the beginning of June were two May shows...they won't count!! So I'm gonna like my paycheck this month! :)

Well, now I'm only $175 away!!! I'm so glad for the extra days too. Now, I'm starting to beg and I offered my last host (from the 29th) some extra incentives for more orders. Her show hasn't even qualified yet!! She got competely stood up. Anyway, I was on the phone all weekend calling around. I'm still making calls! I had to take a break and stop in here though!! This place is addictive. :)

ChefKrisB said:
This place is addictive. :)

That's because other than at NC, there is not really a place to find people as crazy as you about selling PC. :D

Or as KG would say, just crazy.

I wish I was close to Level 2 but I am $56 away from Level 1. I had a show Saturday and told I was leaving for vacation and would like to close before I go. Her sales at the show were only $79, I need to call and motivate her and see if she has any other orders. If she would just get to the minimum show total I will be there!

I need to make a bunch of calls to get a few more orders too. I have someone who wants a few things off the Outlet but I totally forgot to follow up with her and I think those had to have been purchased during the month of June. I guess I still need follow up so I can hit the $3,000 level in July.

I made it! Finally!! Thank you for all the suggestions. And, yes I am crazy about PC in general! :)
Hopefully, July will go easier...I can't wait to use the drop list to up sales in July and August...

Good job - congrats!

whew...
I sent an email to about 10 people(family, friends, and great customers)...and told them I'm only $80 away from a big incentive, and if there is something they want, now is the time to get it...
I was paying the shipping, and who ever placed the largest order got the BBQ bottle.
I got an $11 order from a neighbor, my sister(who NEVER has ordered from me in 6 1/2 yrs!!!) ordered the Exec. Saute Pan ($38) and a guest at a recent show, who never ordered (I invited her to the show - she didn't know the host) I called her and she placed a $29.50 order..
I told them I'd give them all a SBRC just for their order, plus the free shipping...My dad ordered more Jerk Rub...and was considering the Lift N Serve if I needed the additional order....
So wonderful when people come through for you...

I would be SO disappointed if I was $80 away from the $3000 and didn't make it!!! WHEW!!
:) ...now just to find out what the freebies are going to be!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChefKrisB said:
I made it! Finally!! Thank you for all the suggestions. And, yes I am crazy about PC in general! :)
Hopefully, July will go easier...I can't wait to use the drop list to up sales in July and August...

What is a 'drop list' ??

ChefNic said:
What is a 'drop list' ??

The Discontinued Items List - we find out what they are at Conference.

And - your sister who has never ordered? What a great first thing to order! Because now, she is going to fall in love w/ the cookware, and want to have a party to get it for 1/2 off! WHOO HOOO for you!

OOOOO!! That would be awesome!!!
But...I live in SC...she lives in NYC...she's single, no kids, etc...never really cooks...(she used to have a roommate that was a chef at a $100 per plate restaurant - - I hinted several times...hmmm he may need something!! LOL)
I wanted to get her that pan for Christmas, with one of all the rubs, Bamboo tongs, Chef's Tool - Small Spatula...ooo maybe the two oils...
YUM! She is always eating out, she just doesn't cook...But I love making chicken or fish with the rubs...so fast, you don't need to know how to cook or use a recipe...perfect for her, healthy..which she is concerned with... perfect! So now she'll have the pan, and I'll have things to give her as a thank you for helping me when I REALLY needed it...
Maybe I'll even give it to her for her B'day in October!

DROP LIST!! OHhhh... I've never heard it referred to by that name! Doi!
Thanks!

1. What is "Help!! I'm Sooooo Close!"?

"Help!! I'm Sooooo Close!" is a popular cookbook by Pampered Chef that features delicious and easy-to-make recipes for those busy weeknights when you need a little help in the kitchen.

2. What types of recipes are included in "Help!! I'm Sooooo Close!"?

The cookbook includes a variety of recipes such as one-pot meals, 30-minute dinners, slow cooker meals, and make-ahead dishes. There are also options for vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free meals.

3. Are the ingredients for the recipes in "Help!! I'm Sooooo Close!" easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes in "Help!! I'm Sooooo Close!" are all common and easy to find at most grocery stores. They also do not require any special equipment.

4. Are the recipes in "Help!! I'm Sooooo Close!" beginner-friendly?

Definitely! The cookbook is designed to be easy and accessible for all levels of cooking experience. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

5. Can I purchase "Help!! I'm Sooooo Close!" online?

Yes, you can purchase "Help!! I'm Sooooo Close!" on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it in select bookstores and online retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • mrssyvo