• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sell a Thon Question- Need More Sales :(

You are also including a free gift for orders over $25.What is the free gift? The free gift is a $25 gift certificate to a local business of the winner's choice.
jesusluvsu2005
Hey everyone! I am at almost 1100 for the sell a thon with no more shows scheduled and being out of town this Thurs-Sunday. I would love to hit the next level. I think it's 1500, I'd have to double check but I'm pretty sure that's right. Any ideas? I don't have many contacts that aren't doing shows next month or have already bought this month. Any ideas? I think I probably just will have to accept I'm not going to make it. It'd been nice though. It didn't help being out of town the first part of June and now the last part too. I'd love any ideas that you may have! Thanks everyone!
God bless,
Amanda

Have you tried Pampering A Business? That might get you some sales.

Send out a mass email to EVERYONE you know. Let them know that you are trying to achieve a goal and what they can do to help! Offer a free gift with their order or if they collect an order from their friends. Offer to do a drawing for the benefits if it reaches the amount for a show.

If you do a mass email, be sure to follow-up with phone calls, too! GL!

Don't forget to use the sheet pans' availability to your advantage if you email everyone.

I am in the same boat! Stalled out at $1350. I am selling the $2 squares. There are 30 to a sheet so I'm going to sell two sheets and draw two winners. I even have family taking the sheets to work with them. After I get the sheets filled and my winners place their orders I will place an order to make it a show and get my $1500. It's a lot of work but I can't seem to get anyone to place an order right now, they are willing to spend $2 though!

What are the $2 squares?

Thanks everyone for your advice! :)

God bless,
Amanda

I'm curious too.

You sells X amount of squares for $1 or $2 a piece. If you sell 50 squares a $2 a piece, that's a total of $100 that the winner could win for their order.

Related to Sell a Thon Question- Need More Sales :(

1. How can I increase my sales during the Sell-A-Thon event?

To increase your sales during the Sell-A-Thon event, it is important to promote the event to your customers through various channels such as social media, email marketing, and personal invitations. You can also offer special discounts or promotions during the event to entice customers to make a purchase.

2. Can I host a virtual Sell-A-Thon party?

Yes, you can definitely host a virtual Sell-A-Thon party! This is a great way to reach a larger audience and increase your sales. You can use video conferencing platforms or social media to host the party and engage with customers in real-time.

3. Is there a minimum sales requirement for the Sell-A-Thon event?

No, there is no minimum sales requirement for the Sell-A-Thon event. However, the more you sell, the more rewards and incentives you can earn. So make sure to set a goal for yourself and work towards achieving it during the event.

4. How can I track my sales during the Sell-A-Thon event?

You can track your sales during the Sell-A-Thon event through your Pampered Chef consultant account. This will provide you with real-time updates on your sales and help you stay on top of your goals. You can also use a sales tracking spreadsheet or app to keep track of your progress.

5. What should I do if I need help or have questions during the Sell-A-Thon event?

If you need help or have any questions during the Sell-A-Thon event, you can reach out to your team leader or the Pampered Chef home office for support. They will be happy to assist you and provide guidance to help you maximize your sales during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
peichef
  • vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies