• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling for More Than 2 Direct Sales Co

In summary, it seems that other direct sales companies offer more opportunity for multiple income streams, but it can be difficult to maintain multiple businesses. It may be better to focus on one business and focus on it well.
slhalepc
I am just wandering if anyone else sells for any other direct sales co. (31, sentsy, velata, jewlery, ect.) How is that working for you. Are you able to spin off one for the other? I have noticed that allot of others seem to do it. Of course Sentsy has the whole "family" concept. Any info helpful. Let me and others know what works for you.

I do not sell for anyone but pc but I have consultants on my team that do. It doesn't work. The ones that have multiple businesses are basically "facebook" consultants-post specials to get orders for this biz or that.

If someone wants to do it they have the option (unless they promote to director w/pc, then they can only do pc). It's my personal opinion that you can't have the success you desire by dividing your time, energy, and your heart.

I'd recommend you pick one to sell and one to be a great host for someone else.

I would think you would burn more than a few bridges more so than get more business. You would have to hit up the same list of friends to get both started. I cant see many appreciating that (I wouldnt).

I recently talked to a TS rep and learned from her that PC registered with the DSA (Direct Sales Association) as a food merchant last year. TS reps are not allowed to sell for any other food merchants. I had not heard about this. Perhaps this is why one of my people who was selling TS before joining PC dropped PC last year/early this year.I'm not a fan of the people repping multiple companies. I can understand doing 2 but the ones with 3 or 4 perplex me.

I just started to sell Thirty-One in addition to PC. The main reason I did it - I needed a lot of stuff for holiday gifts and would rather earn the commission myself.

I was very upfront with my director that my PC business is my primary business, and would just be working Thirty-One sporatically for family and friends.

Well I have been looking into Velata (Choc Fondu under Scentsy) I thought it would be nice complement to what I aready do. Our enternaining line and "gadgets would be handy when prepping foods for dipping and serving pieces. I don't feel like it would be a conflict, We don't have anything like it in our line.
Does anyone know if there is a policy with pc about working for 2 co's. I do know that for Velata You can not do an event and show more than 1 product (of any kind, even in the Scentsy family), but you can show more than one at home shows.

With PC, you can sell for more than just PC until you hit the Director level, at which time you can only represent PC. You cannot sell both products at the same event, either a vendor event or a cooking show.

Read the current policy guide for the specifics.

Do not cross the line when it comes to doing your PC parties. I remember very long ago a PC consultant being asked to resign after her PC hosts started calling HO with complaints about her selling both her product lines at her PC parties. I do not know if she had issues with the other company but... And she was OK to sell for both companies as she was not a director. But she goofed and crossed the line. Read the Policies and you will see what to do.

I do have to agree however that if you are going to do something, do one thing and do it well. Doing two things half way will never go well. You will find you have more stress, less free time and it will cost you more in dollars as well because the less of either business you do, the less free stuff you will earn to keep either business going. And no one likes to see a person who is half a sleep using knives!

1. How is selling for Pampered Chef different from other direct sales companies?

Selling for Pampered Chef offers a unique opportunity to not only sell high-quality kitchen products, but also to host cooking parties and share recipes with your customers. This personal touch sets us apart from other direct sales companies.

2. Can I sell for Pampered Chef if I already sell for another direct sales company?

Yes, you can sell for Pampered Chef in addition to other direct sales companies. We encourage our consultants to have a diverse portfolio of products and businesses.

3. Do I need to purchase inventory in order to sell for Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need to purchase inventory in order to sell for Pampered Chef. Our consultants use our online system to take orders and products are shipped directly to the customer.

4. Are there any monthly sales quotas or requirements?

There are no monthly sales quotas or requirements for our consultants. You have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you'd like.

5. How much can I expect to earn by selling for Pampered Chef?

Your earnings will depend on your level of commitment and effort. Our consultants earn between 20-25% commission on their sales, and can also earn additional bonuses and incentives. The more you sell, the more you can earn!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
nichole1231
Replies