• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Backordered Sell a Thon Products

In summary, the bamboo bowl, wine charms, stemware and holiday plates were all delayed. The bowl and charms have already shipped, but the plates are still backordered. Some people have received the plates, but others are still waiting.
lovenpc
Hi Everyone. Just received my sell a thon products up in Canada last week and the bamboo bowl, holiday appetizer plates, holiday serving plate and drink charms were backordered. They said the bowl and charms will ship next week but there is no date on the plates. Have you guys run into any problems in the States?

Thanks...Danielle

Yep. The 2 bamboo items (bowl and block), stemware and charms were all delayed. Some people have started receiving them already, though. (And they've posted that there was a note included that the wine charms are being redesigned slightly in response to consultant feedback at conference.)

Thanks Ann, thats interesting....we got our knife block and stemware with no problems. Wonder what is happening with the holiday plates?

I ordered my holiday plates & holiday platter through the sample and they were backordered as well. I really wanted them for my open house on the 7th of September so hopefully I'll have them by then.

I have not gotten my Bamboo bowl yet. And I ordered samples but I have not opened the boxes yet as they were dropped off today at home. But you know what - I am very disappointed in the holiday plates. When they told us at conference that they were made using a special process of fusing two pieces of glass together, I would have thought the little tree decals would have been put in there as well. But nope. It is just stuck on the bottom of the plate. This means it will wear off quite easily. And make sure you all tell your guests NOT TO PUT THEM IN THE DISHWASHER!!! My mom used to do ceramics with these fired on type decals. If you put them in the dishwasher even once, you loose part of the pattern. This also means a scrubing on it will do the same thing if hand washing them. Oh well. I am just gonna make sure all my guests know about this. Oh and the "CHINA" sticker is placed right on the decal as well.

pampered1224 said:
Oh and the "CHINA" sticker is placed right on the decal as well.

That's the thing that really got me upset! I have several things that are hand painted so the washing issue is no big deal to me. I'll just tell people to treat them as they would any special dishes. But putting that sticker on the painted tree was nuts!

I am still waiting for my bamboo bowl that I ordered from the samples (making it 3 so I can put them in the 3 tiered stand like they did at conference - I thought that looked so cool - otherwise I am not impressed by that bowl. It's okay but not to PC quality in my opinion) and replacements for my broken wine glasses and defective beaded spoon. Otherwise I think I'm finally caught up on what I'm supposed to be getting. We'll all have our things by the end of the month! It's like Christmas every day that FedEx drops by!

I find it curious that you got your wine glasses & bamboo knife block, Danielle. I didn't get mine with my SAT & sample orders. Just a note saying they'd ship later. Weird.
I just checked on CC & something was shipped yesterday, though. Wonder what it is. A few of my missing items had an estimated shipping date of Aug 22. Guess I'll know soon enough.

I am still waiting on the bamboo bowl from SAT. And holiday plates from sample order.

I'm still waiting on the knife block, bamboo bowl, drink charms and stemware set!!:mad:

I just got my knife block; and I LOVE IT! Still waiting for the bamboo bowl, holiday plates & platter.

Charity, I did get the knife block and stemware in my directors package but when I opened my sell a thon box they were backordered as well. I have since received the knife block, just waiting on the other stuff. Not a big deal with the holiday stuff as I won't be taking them to my show until mid October, but I really want the bowl!

Danielle

lovenpc said:
Charity, I did get the knife block and stemware in my directors package but when I opened my sell a thon box they were backordered as well. I have since received the knife block, just waiting on the other stuff. Not a big deal with the holiday stuff as I won't be taking them to my show until mid October, but I really want the bowl!

Danielle

a ha! that explains it. I have something that shipped on the 19th. maybe it's my knife block (she said hopefully).
I got most of my SAT - just missing the bamboo bowl, but most of my samples are on backorder. grrr.
But, on the bright side, I get the fun of opening PC packages a 2nd (& probably a 3rd, maybe a 4th - lol).

1. What does it mean when a product is on backorder?

When a product is on backorder, it means that the item is currently out of stock and is not available for immediate purchase. This could be due to high demand, unexpected delays in production, or other factors.

2. Can I still place an order for a backordered product?

Yes, you can still place an order for a backordered product. However, please note that the item will not be shipped until it is back in stock. You will also be notified of the estimated shipping date for the backordered item.

3. How long does it take for backordered products to become available?

The time frame for backordered products to become available varies depending on the item and the reason for the delay. Our team is constantly working to restock backordered items as quickly as possible, and we will keep you updated on the estimated availability date.

4. Can I cancel or change my order if a product is on backorder?

If you would like to cancel or make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that once an item is on backorder, it may not be possible to make changes.

5. Will I be charged for a backordered item right away?

Yes, your credit card will be charged at the time of purchase, even if the item is on backorder. This ensures that your spot is reserved for when the item becomes available again. If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us for a refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
lmradlein
  • kkimpinski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies