• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Sell-A-Thon: Earn Free Products!

In summary, the January Sell-A-Thon is a sales event where registered sellers can earn free products by selling a certain amount during the month of January. To participate, you must be a registered seller and track your progress towards the sales goal. The specific requirements to earn free products may vary depending on your sales region. All products in the company's catalog are eligible for the event. If you meet the requirements, you will receive your free products in February at the address associated with your seller account.
mom4angela
What month does the sell a thon to earn free products take place? I was thinking January, but maybe not?????

It's January this year...I think they're calling it Free For All?

And December....submit 2 shows to get "the hot new product".

What is the January Sell-A-Thon?

The January Sell-A-Thon is a sales event where you can earn free products by selling a certain amount during the month of January.

How do I participate in the January Sell-A-Thon?

To participate in the January Sell-A-Thon, you must be a registered seller with our company. You can then start selling products and track your progress towards earning free products.

What are the requirements to earn free products?

To earn free products during the January Sell-A-Thon, you must sell a certain amount of products during the month. The specific requirement may vary depending on your sales region.

What products are eligible for the January Sell-A-Thon?

All products in our catalog are eligible for the January Sell-A-Thon. This includes both new and existing products.

When will I receive my free products?

If you meet the requirements for the January Sell-A-Thon, you will receive your free products in February. They will be shipped to the address associated with your seller account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Robynchefcanada
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristianne