• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fix Your Broken Micro Scraper | Discover Where to Get a Free Replacement

In summary, a Broken Micro Scraper is a small handheld tool used for scraping and removing debris or residue from surfaces, such as keyboards or jewelry. It has a compact size and sharp blade that make it effective for cleaning tight spaces and delicate surfaces. Benefits of using it include saving time and effort, removing stubborn residue, and easy storage and portability. To clean and maintain it, simply wipe the blade and periodically sharpen it. While it can be used for tasks other than cleaning, caution and proper technique should be used to avoid damage or injury.
stefani2
My Micro Scraper broke. I thought we had earned it through June's Sell-A-Thon but Support Services said no. Anyone know where we earned it for free from????

November 2007, for spring 2008 product intro.

How did you break it? I thought those things were pretty indestructable!

the micro scraper snaps in half pretty easily.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your Micro Scraper broke. I can understand how frustrating that must be, especially if you thought you had earned it through the Sell-A-Thon. I recommend reaching out to Support Services again to see if they can provide more information on where you may have earned it for free. In the meantime, I would also suggest checking your consultant dashboard or reaching out to your upline for any potential rewards or incentives that may have been offered during that time frame. I hope this helps!

What is a Broken Micro Scraper?

A Broken Micro Scraper is a small handheld tool that is used for scraping and removing small debris or residue from surfaces. It is commonly used for cleaning small spaces or delicate surfaces, such as computer keyboards or jewelry.

How does a Broken Micro Scraper work?

A Broken Micro Scraper typically has a small, sharp blade attached to a handle. The user can use the blade to gently scrape away any debris or residue from a surface. The compact size and sharp blade make it effective for cleaning tight spaces and delicate surfaces.

What are the benefits of using a Broken Micro Scraper?

Using a Broken Micro Scraper can save time and effort when cleaning small or delicate surfaces. It can also help to remove stubborn residue or debris that cannot be easily removed with other cleaning tools. Additionally, the compact size makes it easy to store and carry around for on-the-go cleaning.

How do I clean and maintain a Broken Micro Scraper?

To clean a Broken Micro Scraper, simply wipe the blade with a damp cloth and dry it thoroughly before storing. It is also recommended to periodically sharpen the blade to maintain its effectiveness. Always handle the tool carefully to avoid any accidents or injury.

Can a Broken Micro Scraper be used for other purposes?

While a Broken Micro Scraper is primarily designed for cleaning purposes, it can also be used for other tasks such as removing labels or stickers, scoring materials, or even as a miniature paint scraper. However, it is important to use caution and proper technique when using it for non-cleaning purposes to avoid any damage or injury.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gilliandanielle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Butterfly15