• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update: Mega Scraper Production Delay - Important Information for Consultants

In summary, Home office has decided to delay the shipment of Mega Scrapers earned through the Director Benefit program and Sell-a-thon. They anticipate shipping samples after the start of the new season.
pamperedbecky said:
...... read Doris's book The Pampered Chef: One of America's Most Beloved Companies.
I think this book should be part of the New Consultant Kit - It is FABULOUS! And so motivating. I lent my copy to one of my recruits and I desperately want it back - I'm thinking about buying several copies so I can share them more frequently. Thanks for bringing this up Becky.

pamperedlinda said:
I think this book should be part of the New Consultant Kit - It is FABULOUS! And so motivating. I lent my copy to one of my recruits and I desperately want it back - I'm thinking about buying several copies so I can share them more frequently. Thanks for bringing this up Becky.

I wish it was!!

pamperedlinda said:

I purchased my copy via Amazon when I first became a consultant. I got it slightly used for only around $5. Check out Amazon guys you can get some really good deals. The book arrived looking brand new too.

I agree. It is a great book and gives great insight about our company.

vtodd71 said:
Not to sound mean but I have no patience for people who have a "I'll just take my ball and go home" attitude. Let them leave. I've been on enough forums to know that people come and go. If they choose to leave that is their choice.

I thought we had hijacked this thread and we could talk about more positive stuff but I guess not. :(
The original purpose of this forum was to share ideas and information about our Pampered Chef businesses. It was a great place to go to help each others.

Everything changes.

ChefBeckyD said:
See - that is exactly what I was talking about. Sure - the negative garbage can continue - but then we lose people like Beth & Carolyn- who have a lot of wisdom, and successful tips for us - and who have always been willing to help and encourage other consultants, and have proven themselves to be compassionate friends.That makes me sad.
We'll just have to become directors so we can be on the director part. Remember, we are supposed to be bringing our own clusters to conference so we can room with them? (No offense to my 2007 conference roomies.) So, let's get working.

vtodd71 said:
Not to sound mean but I have no patience for people who have a "I'll just take my ball and go home" attitude. Let them leave. I've been on enough forums to know that people come and go. If they choose to leave that is their choice.

I thought we had hijacked this thread and we could talk about more positive stuff but I guess not. :(

Ummm - these are not people who just have a "I'll take my ball" attitude. They are my friends. These are people who have been on this forum for a LONG TIME - longer than those with the negative attitudes - they have a TON of experience, and have helped so many people with their advice and knowledge. They actually contribute something of value to this forum, and don't deserve to be slammed or put down by someone who is relatively new. In fact, if they leave - alot of the good on this forum leaves with them.

JAE said:
We'll just have to become directors so we can be on the director part. Remember, we are supposed to be bringing our own clusters to conference so we can room with them? (No offense to my 2007 conference roomies.) So, let's get working.

LOL - that is exactly what I was thinking too!

BethCooks4U said:
The original purpose of this forum was to share ideas and information about our Pampered Chef businesses. It was a great place to go to help each others.

Everything changes.

It still is a great place to help others in my opinion. I've learned so much through this forum and use many of the flyers that are posted.

JAE said:

I've been thinking that since about July and especially recently. I would love to be on Director Chef Success lately instead of here. However, being a Director just doesn't fit in my schedule right now. Maybe a few years from now but I really do enjoy my FT job and it is what truly provides for my family - insurance-wise, income, etc. I cannot trade that logically for the "potential" right now. It takes effort in my area to make director. I'd have to REALLY increase my show schedule, etc. So, I choose to be here instead because I value all the ideas, and the crazy conversation sometimes, it lightens my stressful days.

But JAE and Becky, I will be at NC 2008 to watch you two walk the stage!!!!!

Right now, I need to get off of Chef Success and go for my walk. I have been half ready to go since 7 AM because I was going to go as soon as it wasn't dark after my kids left for school. I am signing off right now! (Did you get my second e-mail, Becky?) Have to look good for the stage walk.

ChefBeckyD said:
Ummm - these are not people who just have a "I'll take my ball" attitude. They are my friends. These are people who have been on this forum for a LONG TIME - longer than those with the negative attitudes - they have a TON of experience, and have helped so many people with their advice and knowledge. They actually contribute something of value to this forum, and don't deserve to be slammed or put down by someone who is relatively new. In fact, if they leave - alot of the good on this forum leaves with them.

Yes, after about a year of being on here, I can REALLY see the trends of new/old and those who are on forums for specific reasons.

I know for a fact many on here typing away that do stir up trouble would not do the same in person, or if they were in person would not be well-liked.

I've also seen what Beth experienced where if a PC rule is stated people jump down your throat for being rigid...it isn't cruelty they are trying to portray they are stating facts and facts sometimes come across as rigid or non-emotional.

I try to type clearly and am an engineer and thus logical and those more sensitive or not in my world may misread it as firm, non-symathetic or harsh so I try REALLY hard to include all angles and make it clear why the rules were set but of course that doesn't always work.

I guess KG's disclaimer of late stated the best...just go to that site we can't like to...mainly CC and start reading - you'll learn a lot!

Well, I'm off for awhile - have a day off to have fun with the kids in the snow and then have a house appraisal (yikes! My house is a disaster...praying it still comes in o.k.)

ChefBeckyD said:

But they are just a few people. So if you are "new" you don't have anything of value to contribute? People come and go. Remember, it takes two to tango. Some people who claim they are getting slammed are doing a little slamming themselves. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Sooooooooooooo... does anyone have a pick who they believe will win the Super Bowl. ;)

Last edited:
I think it was said best by someone earlier in the thread....I'm glad there is an ignore feature....and I'm off now to put mine to good use.:D

ChefBeckyD said:
I think it was said best by someone earlier in the thread....I'm glad there is an ignore feature....and I'm off now to put mine to good use.:D

:rolleyes:

JAE said:
Right now, I need to get off of Chef Success and go for my walk. I have been half ready to go since 7 AM because I was going to go as soon as it wasn't dark after my kids left for school. I am signing off right now! (Did you get my second e-mail, Becky?) Have to look good for the stage walk.
Logged back in just to clarify that I was fully dressed, but only half of what I was wearing was what I'd wear on my walk.
Now I'm fully ready to go and am really leaving. Have a nice day! :)

JAE said:
Logged back in just to clarify that I was fully dressed, but only half of what I was wearing was what I'd wear on my walk.

ROFLOL! I'm sure it'd be funnier if I knew you in person JAE. Have a great walk - I'm off for the day too with the kids!

JAE said:

I hope you have plenty of clothes on. It is supposed to be cold today. It is 64 degrees right now here in Florida. :D ;)

dannyzmom said:
Oh my word!

I have to say - I am finding it REALLY awful that suddenly a bunch of new people join this board (yes, you are one of the ones I am referring to colechef) and spew negativity left and right. I hardly enjoy coming to Chef Success to celebrate my successes, share in others celebrations, help each ther, etc anymore...thanks to all these Negative Nellies who have recently come here to bash our company. Really ladies...I am sure there are other PC mesasge boards and email loops - take your negativity over there. It's not appreciated or welcome over here.
AMEN!! SISTER FRIEND!!!I haven't even read the rest, I'm sure my eyes are going to get huge:eek: but Carolyn you are awesome! So completely agree and so well deserved!

vtodd71 said:

No, it's noa "we'll take out balls and go home" attitude (and I think I can comfortable speak for Beth here as well)...we just choose to spend our time posting on DCS where the mood is always encouraging, business-enhancing, supportive and positive.

Sorry for posting on this thread, but as a "neutral party" here, I kinda wanted to give an unbiased opinion...

Dude. I'm not in PC anymore, but chill the heck out, Cole. If a scraper is the end-all/be-all of your ability to have a successful business, you need to maybe have a chat with your Director and revamp other ways to sell. The photography in the catalog is great - you can sell all those scrapers by just using one during your show. Be thankful that they send you anything for just doing your JOB. So they had production problems. You do know that PC isnt the manufacturer of the products you sell, correct? If it's out of their control, it's out of YOUR control.

What are you going to do when something is on backorder one day, and your customer calls YOU and rants and tells you how inappropriate it is for you to not be able to provide him/her with this product since she already paid for it, blah blah blah? You can't control that either.
And the Kool aid thing? LOL. Lord have mercy, that is just not a polite thing to say on a PC board.

PS: If they're fulfilling orders of customers... and you're such a great "customer"... order yourself one. ;)

StacieB said:
We are cold here too. The WIND is the worst!! makes taking the puppy out not very fun!!
oh how this hit home!! My hubby usually has so much patience with our little dog, it's his dog! But for the last couple of days it has been so flipping cold here in Washingington, 5-6 degrees at night, 22 degrees in the day time and windy! He stands at the back door and deals with all her "sniffing!" for about 45 seconds then, he's like "come on!" Where most of the time I'm impatient even on a sunny day! Can't help it! I just don't think it takes 5 minutes to go potty! LOL! I know, I know, I'm not a dog and that's what they do! I've heard it a thousand times:rolleyes: LOL! But now my hubby is like, dang, if she don't soon go potty, her nose is going to get frozen to the ground with all that sniffing! :D I just smile:D What I just don't get about that silly little dog, is in summer she'll go potty real quick and run back inside, in winter, she's trying to figure out how to get to the bottom of the snow, the only time she's realistic is when it's raining! Then we practically have to carry her out! She's looks up at us like.... "heck no, I'll hold it!"!!!! :D :D :p

Last edited:
For those who talk about the director's board, the person who called me selfish was a director. Although they were a new member, they do have access to the director's board also. Just to give you a heads up.

That crap is everywhere Carolyn, even on the Dboards - maybe not now... but it will be eventually. People are people, ya know? Even Directors get snotty and rude. Unfortunately. :)

Well, I hope colechef hangs around and continues to post. Their comments didn't seem any more negative than the griping about wacky hosts, FedEx delivery problems, recruit poaching, etc.

I don't understand why the Kool Aid comment was jumped on - I must not have read that thread.

Threatening to put people on ignore is really juvenile & a lot more negative than any of that, IMO.

Pampered Laura said:
That crap is everywhere Carolyn, even on the Dboards - maybe not now... but it will be eventually. People are people, ya know? Even Directors get snotty and rude. Unfortunately. :)

So far, so good over at DCS...

I know, it looks good so far. I like it over there, it's quiet and intimate. :)

kspry said:
I don't understand why the Kool Aid comment was jumped on - I must not have read that thread.

A "kool-aid" reference like this is in reference to being brainwashed. When you tell someone to "stop drinking the koolaid", it's the same as telling them that they've been brainwashed. Hope that makes sense. :)

dannyzmom said:
...we just choose to spend our time posting on Director Chef Success where the mood is always encouraging, business-enhancing, supportive and positive.

Guess what? That is YOUR choice! Seriously, I doubt the mood is always anything. People are human and are not perfect.

kspry said:
Their comments didn't seem any more negative than the griping about wacky hosts, FedEx delivery problems, recruit poaching, etc.

Threatening to put people on ignore is really juvenile & a lot more negative than any of that, IMO.

Exactly!!!!! Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. :rolleyes: That is O.K. Let them take their ball and go home. :D

I understand the reference to Jonestown (it was actually FlavorAid, not Kool Aid at Jonestown).

Anyway, it seemed to mean something different on this board that got people riled up.

Pampered Laura said:
A "kool-aid" reference like this is in reference to being brainwashed. When you tell someone to "stop drinking the koolaid", it's the same as telling them that they've been brainwashed. Hope that makes sense. :)

I honestly never knew what the "kool-aid" reference meant either. Thanks for clearing that up. I have to admit though that I believe some people do become brainwashed. So much that they think the company can do no wrong and when you make any small comment to explain otherwise, they put you down or tell you "don't be so negative." Just because you have a different belief as someone else doesn't mean you are always negative.

Would someone please re-hijack this thread! :cry:

dannyzmom said:
That makes two of us Beth. I'll stick to Director Chef Success. I really hate what Chef Success has become over the last 6 months or so.
aaahhhhh!!!! no! Dang it, how long do I have until I HAVE to promote to director to be able to still talk to you, Carolyn?!!!!!;) I do have a recruit interview today! I think I'll sign her!!!!:D :D That makes 4! I need to get out and recruit, I've got to be on director's chef success!!!;)

Ah - no... I think it was just the fact that someone was insinuating that these PC gals were brainwashed. LOL.
"drink the koolaid" is actually now urban-slang, isnt that odd?

vtodd71 said:
I honestly never knew what the "kool-aid" reference meant either. Thanks for clearing that up. I have to admit though that I believe some people do become brainwashed. So much that they think the company can do no wrong and when you make any small comment to explain otherwise, they put you down or tell you "don't be so negative." Just because you have a different belief as someone else doesn't mean you are always negative.

Would someone please re-hijack this thread! :cry:

I agree with you there... there are definately some that are "blinded by love" as I like to call it. I was one, for sure. Any time you're super excited about something you'll get like that, though. I remember thinking things that my husband did when we were dating were "cute" that make me ape-shiz crazy nowadays. LOL. ;)
I wouldnt go so far as to call Pampered Chef consultants brainwashed on a Pampered Chef board, though. That's just rude. LOL

Pampered Laura said:
Ah - no... I think it was just the fact that someone was insinuating that these PC gals were brainwashed. LOL.
"drink the koolaid" is actually now urban-slang, isnt that odd?

I'm not surprised. Urban culture is all around us. I have kids that I work with who say certain phrases and when I've asked them what it means, sometime they don't even know themselves. Odd. Indeed.

Pampered Laura said:
I agree with you there... there are definately some that are "blinded by love" as I like to call it. I was one, for sure. Any time you're super excited about something you'll get like that, though. I remember thinking things that my husband did when we were dating were "cute" that make me ape-shiz crazy nowadays. LOL. ;)
I wouldnt go so far as to call Pampered Chef consultants brainwashed on a Pampered Chef board, though. That's just rude. LOL

I wouldn't call out anyone on this board and say they are brainwashed either. I was just making a general statement. I agree that colechef shouldn't have used that comment but people gave him/her heck right back so all is fair in love and war I guess.

I belive in order to move forward and make improvements you have to be critical sometimes. I believe there is a saying that says "If you do what you have always done you will get what you have always got" or something like that. Trust me, my students can be critical of me and that is O.K. because it has made me a better advisor. :D

I'll just say one thing ... and then I'll back out of here.

Colechef, there are people on these boards who REALLY REALLY love this company. And in their zeal and love to defend the company from perceived attacks, sometimes they inadvertently step on the toes of their fellow consultants.

Take a deep breath, realize they mean well, and don't let them keep you from posting.

That's what I did, and I am better for it.

once again things seem to have gotten out of hand on here. All she was doing is venting to us...her fellow consultants. Better here than at a show. She has a right to be upset. And yes, you have a right to disagree. But when someone starts bashing you as soon as you "say" something they consider negative you tend to "get your claws out" and bash back. I did not feel she was having a fit about not getting her scraper. I thought she was just telling us how she felt. She probably would have calmed down if someone had just said "I know how you feel. I am disappointed too. But we'll get through it together because we work for a great company. Hopefully they will get production going quickly in order for us to have plenty to sell and get for ourselves". It is hard to tell what people mean sometimes when it is written out instead of told to you directly.

Perhaps the Kool-Aid comment was uncalled for, but when we get into arguments we tend to say things we don't mean that are uncalled for...sometimes we say them knowing it is going to hurt the other person.

I did not read the Kool-Aid thread. I think it was called "Why I drank the Kool-Aid". I thought the thread was about why you joined PC and why you love it. I see now that it must have been about something else. I choose not to read it.

This is a great place for us to vent to each other and to support each other. We all gather great info here. I do not agree with everything HO does. I do not agree with everything other consultants do. But SO WHAT!! It is there choice. But I must say as a person who works with children I sometimes feel like I have walked into the pre-school classroom and all I am hearing is "did to...did not...you started it..did not...I don't like you anymore...You are not my friend anymore!"

I never mean to insult or degrade anyone. I always try to be Christ-like in my attitude and post. Sometimes I have a bad day and probably say things I wouldn't say on a different day. We all have those days. I realize that not everyone on here is a Christian. I also realize that all the Christians on here have different lifestyles, interpretations and beliefs. I realize that not everyone on here even believes in God. Am I offended by that? NO. We are all different. We have to get along. I must say that if you can't get along with me here on Earth, what are you going to do when we get to Heaven? Because I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that I am going to be there!! I am not trying to make this into a religious thread because it is not. I am just posting my feelings and hope I can help someone else in the long run.

I hate to see people leave the board because of 'negativity'. I don't always like the tone of threads, but if they go somewhere I don't like, I don't read it. I am still able to find PLENTY of encouraging and supportive threads on this board, and am able to just 'let go' of the stuff that bugs me and ignore it. Hopefully you all will choose to stay when your subscription comes up again, I love all the information on here, and as a new consultant have gotten a TON of help from this site and those who post here.

Pampered Laura said:
I really didn't understand the Kook Aid comment. It's becoming more clear, about as clear as Kool Aid. Well, unless you buy the clear Kool Aid, like I do. It's not quite that clear. (I really don't care. I'm just being silly. I should be getting ready for my show.)

To Carolyn, Pamperedbecky, and, Beth:
Please, don't leave us. We need you! Just ignore our annoying threads and posts. If so many smart, encouraging, and informative people leave we will be lost. I know you may get what you need elsewhere, but we get what we need from you and people like you. Doesn't it feel nice to be needed?:) I was actually going to PM all of you, but I'm too lazy and need to get busy doing other things. So hopefully you will read this. If you leave you'll start getting PM's from me all the time. I guess you could put me on your ignore lists. You wouldn't, would you? Okay, I'll stop babbling now.

Shawnna said:
once again things seem to have gotten out of hand on here. All she was doing is venting to us...her fellow consultants. Better here than at a show. She has a right to be upset. And yes, you have a right to disagree. But when someone starts bashing you as soon as you "say" something they consider negative you tend to "get your claws out" and bash back. I did not feel she was having a fit about not getting her scraper. I thought she was just telling us how she felt. She probably would have calmed down if someone had just said "I know how you feel. I am disappointed too. But we'll get through it together because we work for a great company. Hopefully they will get production going quickly in order for us to have plenty to sell and get for ourselves". It is hard to tell what people mean sometimes when it is written out instead of told to you directly.

Perhaps the Kool-Aid comment was uncalled for, but when we get into arguments we tend to say things we don't mean that are uncalled for...sometimes we say them knowing it is going to hurt the other person.

I did not read the Kool-Aid thread. I think it was called "Why I drank the Kool-Aid". I thought the thread was about why you joined PC and why you love it. I see now that it must have been about something else. I choose not to read it.

This is a great place for us to vent to each other and to support each other. We all gather great info here. I do not agree with everything HO does. I do not agree with everything other consultants do. But SO WHAT!! It is there choice. But I must say as a person who works with children I sometimes feel like I have walked into the pre-school classroom and all I am hearing is "did to...did not...you started it..did not...I don't like you anymore...You are not my friend anymore!"

I completely agree. I'm pretty new here and while I don't want to log on and only see negative comments, everyone should feel free to voice their opinion without the fear of being attacked by their fellow consultants. If I feel someone is being too negative, I don't have to read it. That's my choice. We are all entitled to our own opinions but shouldn't be attacking each other because those opinions might be different than our own.

paroese said:
I completely agree. I'm pretty new here and while I don't want to log on and only see negative comments, everyone should feel free to voice their opinion without the fear of being attacked by their fellow consultants. If I feel someone is being too negative, I don't have to read it. That's my choice. We are all entitled to our own opinions but shouldn't be attacking each other because those opinions might be different than our own.
The problem is that negative feeds negative....it grows, and seems to take on a life of it's own. And then, when things get too negative - it pushes out all of the positive. I have seen it happen many times - it's a monster. I know the politically correct thing is that everyone should be able to say whatever they want - but being pc isn't always what is in the best interest of a community.

but being pc isn't always what is in the best interest of a community

Hahaha, we have to be PC here. couldn't resist

Anyhoo, I can only assume they didn't have enough product to send to everyone who earned it. Now that, I agree with.

It must be costing them a fortune to send out 2 packages, though. Perhaps a replacement that was in stock would have been better.

kspry said:
....Anyhoo, I can only assume they didn't have enough product to send to everyone who earned it. ......
Maybe more consultants earned it than they had anticipated. :D Now, THAT is a good thing!

Things Pampered Chef has allowed me to do:1. Use my degree (theatre ed)
2. Stock my kitchen without paying full price (or any price for a lot of it!)
3. Not pay taxes on the $4K in commission and $1K in products in 2006 (haven't done 2007 yet) AND get $2500 more back than we would have with out PC
4. Give me a reason to talk on the phone (it was surgically removed after high school :D)
5. Allow me to travel to see family and still do my job (and write off the travel)
6. Provides a place for me to meet fabulous new people from across the WORLD!
7. Pay for my first ever car - and it is almost new!
8. Have a great support group for issues that others have had in the past that I am having now
9. The ability to help change other peoples' lives!!!Things PC has allowed others in my cluster to do:
1. Husband work for her and not die of an early heart attack like all his previous male relatives
2. Go on fabulous incentive trips
3. Pay ALL the bills
4. Be able to pay enough bills so husband doesn't have to work tons of overtime and they can spend time together and with 2 year old son
5. Educate people about food allergies
6. Pay for Montessori Preschool
7. Stay at home with kidsI didn't drink the Kool-Aid (I hate Kool-Aid!), but I see what PC has allowed ME to DO as well as how it provides a way for me and YOU to change our lives. Now, I think waiting for a scraper is worth it, don't you?

ChefBeckyD said:
I know the politically correct thing is that everyone should be able to say whatever they want - but being pc isn't always what is in the best interest of a community.

I find that statement very ironic because nobody said anything about being politically correct yet some of us want the new people to be politically correct and not say anything negative at all.

I feel for the most part this is a very positive and up lifting board. But we all have our bad days (some of us more than others) and need to vent. I believe someone said it best when they mentioned that very few people were supportive of colechef but instead just gave him/her this "how dare you speak bad of Pampered Chef" attitude. Agreed that colechef shouldn't have said the Kool-Aid thing but, again, not everyone was nice to them either.

I wasn't going to post again, but I thought I'd explain the kool-aid thing since some people seemed confused by it. A little while ago, there was a thread about an angry customer who created a video on youtube bashing PC and their consultants. She said some pretty awful, hateful things both in the video and on her blog about PC consultants, and she frequently referred to us as being mindless and brainwashed, and would say to "stop drinking the kool-aid." People got pretty worked up about the things she said, and so I think cole's kool-aid comment stirred up those feelings again.

I've noticed cole has stopped posting on this thread, along with many others. I think that its time to move on and let the issue be done with. Cole may have upset many people, but I do believe some of the comments directed at him/her were just as hurtful. Let's agree to disagree and put this behind us. Cole, don't stop posting because of this. CS really is a great place. This should serve as a lesson to all of us to think about what we type before we hit submit.

chefbritt said:
Is there anyone that actually likes winter?
I love winter, but my favorite seasons are the fall and spring. I love summer but I can not stand humidity. I like the fact that John moved to the warmer climate. Life is too short not to enjoy the climate you are in!

Look! A squirrel! :eek:

Pampered Laura said:
Look! A squirrel! :eek:

Since this thread has been hijacked so much I will chime in. How is your new venture Laura going? A friend of mine has signed on but I haven't heard too much from her except an occasional invite to a show.

I'd love to tell you all about how well it's going Harriet, but I'll be roped and flamed to bits if I do that on the board. I'll PM ya with an update. ;)

<h2>1. Why is there a delay in the shipment of Mega Scrapers?</h2><p>The delay is due to production issues that have now been resolved. However, there is still a shortage of Mega Scrapers available for shipment.</p><h2>2. Will the delay affect my ability to earn Mega Scrapers through the Director Benefit program and Sell-a-thon?</h2><p>Yes, the shipment of Mega Scrapers earned through these programs will also be delayed.</p><h2>3. What about sample orders?</h2><p>Fulfillment of sample orders will also be delayed at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.</p><h2>4. When can we expect the Mega Scrapers to be shipped?</h2><p>We do not have an exact date at this time, but we will send an email with an updated shipping date as soon as possible.</p><h2>5. How can we still sell the Mega Scraper at our Cooking Shows?</h2><p>You can use the catalog photo on page 22 to showcase the product and explain its features. Additionally, you can use the Micro Scraper and Master Scraper to demonstrate the high quality and strength of the Mega Scraper.</p>

1. Why is there a delay in the shipment of Mega Scrapers?

The delay is due to production issues that have now been resolved. However, there is still a shortage of Mega Scrapers available for shipment.

2. Will the delay affect my ability to earn Mega Scrapers through the Director Benefit program and Sell-a-thon?

Yes, the shipment of Mega Scrapers earned through these programs will also be delayed.

3. What about sample orders?

Fulfillment of sample orders will also be delayed at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

4. When can we expect the Mega Scrapers to be shipped?

We do not have an exact date at this time, but we will send an email with an updated shipping date as soon as possible.

5. How can we still sell the Mega Scraper at our Cooking Shows?

You can use the catalog photo on page 22 to showcase the product and explain its features. Additionally, you can use the Micro Scraper and Master Scraper to demonstrate the high quality and strength of the Mega Scraper.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
Replies
Views
esavvymom