• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Web-Mail: Update on New Fall Products

In summary, the shipment of some of the new fall products has been delayed, and as a result, a flyer will be posted on Consultant's Corner with photos and descriptions of the Bamboo Square Bowl.
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
Posting here for anyone who hasn't seen it yet:

Dear Consultant,

I wanted to update you on the shipment of some of the new fall products you earned in the June Sell-A-Thon.

Due to unforeseen circumstances with the manufacturer, and heavy rainfall in China, we’ve been late receiving some of our shipments. Those issues have been resolved, however some items will be delayed and shipped separately as a result.

Your Bamboo Square Bowl sample will ship in mid-August, along with the Bamboo Knife Block.

We know you are excited to promote the Bamboo Square Bowl at your August Shows, especially since it is part of our special for hosts with Show sales of $550 and above in August. Therefore, to help you entice hosts to have a larger Show, we will post a downloadable flyer on Consultant’s Corner with photos and descriptions of the Bamboo Square Bowl. Look for a link to this flyer in tomorrow’s edition of PC Newswire.

We are so excited about everyone’s enthusiasm over the Bamboo Square Bowl since it debuted at National Conference. We know this product promises to be a hot seller this fall, so rest assured we will work to minimize any delays and will ensure the Bamboo Square Bowl will be available to customers, along with all fall products, on Sept. 1.

We know this delay is disappointing news and we are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Rich Hlava
Sr. Vice President, Operations

What a bummer....Thanks for sharing!

Yep, got that and shed my tears, but life goes on! Now that I finally cleaned off my dining room table (it was so loaded with stuff, you couldn't even see the table, and about 99% of it was PC related!! I need a bigger house!), the bamboo bowl would have looked so cool on it. Oh well - I ordered Sample Pkg A, so I'll actually be getting 2, so now I need the three tiered caddy, and an SA bowl to complete the set!

Sarah

I am so bummed too. I was really hoping to have this piece in time for my Open House. But I am hopeful that we will get this quicker than we got the Mega Scraper...hopefully...

I called Solution Center tonight as I have not yet received my Sellathon package. The lady informed me that in addition, the wineglasses and charms are on backorder!

Oh well, they'll show up when they show up :-(

Yep - I ordered the Silicone Crown Cake Pan, the Bamboo Knife Block and the Dots Stemware as my samples (plus I earned level 2 - 2 shows and $1500), and I have everything except the Bamboo Square Bowl, Bamboo Knife Block and Dots Stemware. I was hoping to have them for my Fall Kickoff meeting for my cluster tomorrow night, but oh, well, what can you do, right? At least we'll have them for September shows, and they're making a nice Bamboo Bowl flyer for the August hosts. That's all I can ask for at this point.

I was bummed when I didn't get it today with my shipment, but will look forward to it another day.

Your Bamboo Square Bowl sample will ship in mid-August, along with the Bamboo Knife Block.
Does this mean they're sending us the block too???LOL ... I really don't want the block. It's big, and both my pieces of cutlery would look funny in there ...

bummer... those were the 2 I was mot looking forward to showing people at my open house...

oh well - that flyer will be nice to have!

Di_Can_Cook said:
Does this mean they're sending us the block too???

No. Only if you earned or ordered it. But they're both delayed for the same reason.

I didn't think so ... I was just joking. I like to make fun of incorrect English.Kind of like the ad I saw on Craigs list for a boat motor ... "this was on my neighbor's boat he passed last year and has been sitting on it ever since ..."I called my dad (who was looking for the motor) and said, "I don't know if you want this or not ... there's been a dead guy sitting on the boat ..."

in the pc wire didn't it say they weren't shipping them untill the end of august?

Yeah it's August when they'll ship.

What are the new fall products being released by Pampered Chef?

The new fall products being released by Pampered Chef include a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware designed to make meal prep and cooking easier and more efficient. Some of the new products include a stainless steel multi-purpose cooker, a silicone baking mat, and a spiralizer.

Can I order these new products online?

Yes, all new fall products can be ordered online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply browse the new products section and add the desired items to your shopping cart. You can also place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any special deals or promotions for these new fall products?

Yes, there are currently several promotions and discounts available for the new fall products. For example, when you purchase a certain amount of new products, you can receive a free gift. Additionally, there may be limited time discounts or bundle deals available.

What is the return policy for these new fall products?

The return policy for new fall products is the same as our standard return policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized or clearance items cannot be returned.

Can I host a party to showcase these new fall products?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party to showcase the new fall products and earn rewards as a host. As a host, you can receive free products, discounts, and special host-only deals. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party today!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies