• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mega Scrapers Will Be Shipped This Week

In summary, the Mega Scrapers will be shipped this week and customers can expect to receive an email with tracking information. The delivery time may vary but it is estimated to arrive within 5-7 business days. Customers can contact customer service to change the shipping address before the item is shipped. The Mega Scrapers will be packaged securely in a sturdy box with protective padding.
jrstephens
THIS JUST CAME IN THE PC WIRE!!!

"Mega Scrapers Will be Shipped This Week

The delays our vendor had been experiencing in producing the Mega Scraper (#1701) have been resolved and we will begin shipping back orders.

For Consultants who have earned or purchased the Mega Scraper through the November 2007 Sell-A-Thon, Director Benefit Kits (Directors only), or Sample Orders, your Mega Scraper will be shipped this week.

We appreciate your cooperation and apologize for any inconvenience this delay may have caused."

WOO-HOO!!!!!!! I'm so excited to get this one, I've not sold any and I think it will definitely help to have it!

:D :D yeah:D :D

Wahooo!!! Finally!! We were just talking about this at our meeting last night, about being surprised it took this long. How great it is to be getting them!:thumbup: :)

Awesome!! Looking forward to getting it, maybe in time for my weekend events!

party0003.gif

Related to Mega Scrapers Will Be Shipped This Week

1. When will the Mega Scrapers be shipped?

The Mega Scrapers will be shipped this week.

2. Can I track my Mega Scraper shipment?

Yes, you will receive an email with tracking information once your Mega Scraper has been shipped.

3. How long will it take for my Mega Scraper to arrive?

The delivery time may vary depending on your location, but you can expect your Mega Scraper to arrive within 5-7 business days.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my Mega Scraper?

If your Mega Scraper has not been shipped yet, you can contact our customer service team to change the shipping address. Once it has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes.

5. Will the Mega Scrapers be packaged securely?

Yes, we take great care in packaging our products to ensure they arrive safely. Your Mega Scraper will be packaged in a sturdy box with protective padding inside.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • cathyskitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies