• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Is There a Delay in Fulfilling Sheet Pan Orders for The Pampered Chef?

In summary, The Pampered Chef is still working to fix metal sheet pans that discolor prematurely or unevenly. The pans will take longer to be corrected than originally expected, and all sheet pans that were shipped before the Stop Sell went into effect will be replaced.
chefann
Gold Member
Just in case you didn't see this in your email inbox:

Home Office said:
Dear Consultant,

As promised, I’d like to update you on the status of the metal sheet pans (item #1721 and # 1722).

Over the last several weeks, a team at the Home Office has been working with the manufacturer to fix the issue that caused some of the metal sheet pans to discolor prematurely or unevenly and to begin to manufacture pans that meet our quality standards.

We now know that it will take more than 30 days to identify a firm date when back-orders and replacements will be fulfilled. This is longer than we expected, but we feel the extra time is necessary to conduct the necessary quality assurance testing so we can insure that backorders and replacements are fulfilled with products that meet the standards you and your customers expect from The Pampered Chef. Please note, even though only some pans were affected, we will be replacing all sheet pans that we shipped before the Stop Sell went into effect.

In the meantime, if hosts and customers would like to keep the pans on backorder, we’re happy to do so. Or they can request a credit toward another product or refund by contacting us at 1-877-917-2433 or [email protected].

Look for another update the week of May 15.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Sincerely,
Marla Gottschalk
Chief Executive Officer

Thanks Ann I didn't get this email.

So this may be and is a really dumb question. But I have so much on my mind lately that sometimes I need things spelled out for me...the pans are still on stop sell right?!

I feel like such an idiot for asking...LOL...but it doesn't say we still can't sell them, just about the backordered ones and more news in 30 days.

I am thinking we can't sell them still...but I just wanted to double check.

Right. They are still on stop sell and will be for at least another month.

PS: The only dumb question is the one that's not asked.

I emailed HO to ask last night how my amount to choose different products would work. I got the medium one as part of a sample package and the large one on a show that I hosted. I wanted to see if the amount I was thinking would agree with their amount and then decide. No more than I use them, I am thinking of just getting something different instead of taking the replacements.

I am assuming I would have half price of the medium and full price of the large (I got it with FPV, so, I know I cannot get a refund).

I am sure it will take a few days for them to respond to me.

Okay-from the email it looks like I can still sell them and they'll ship when they're corrected? I have 7 on a show and it's really going to affect the host's rewards if I can't sell them now.

SilverCeladon said:
Okay-from the email it looks like I can still sell them and they'll ship when they're corrected? I have 7 on a show and it's really going to affect the host's rewards if I can't sell them now.

I would call HO about this b/c from my understanding they are still on Stop Sell and when something is on Stop Sell a show will not go through with them on it.

Any orders after 3/31 WILL NOT be accepted until further notice. You were supposed to mark your catalogs or notify your customers.I just didn't bring one with or talk about it...that worked. :)

They definitely put a stop sell on the pans. This email is just referencing when the back ordered and replacement pans will be shipped. Those will come first before they begin selling any new pans. The old ones will be replaced first with new pans.
They will send out information when they are no longer on stop sell.

SilverCeladon said:
They're still on Stop Sell until HO notifies us otherwise. If you submit a show with them, it will be held and the pans will be taken off, affecting your host's level.

I suggest calling the guests who ordered them and asking if there's another item they put off for a later order; or selling them a gift certificate to cover the pans when they become available.

Thanks ladies! Bummer though!

What is the "Sheet Pan Info From Ho"?

The "Sheet Pan Info From Ho" is a collection of tips, recipes, and techniques for using sheet pans in cooking, created by Pampered Chef consultant Ho.

What types of sheet pans does Ho recommend?

Ho recommends using commercial-grade aluminum sheet pans with a rimmed edge. These pans are durable, conduct heat well, and have a lip around the edge to prevent spills.

What are some common uses for sheet pans?

Sheet pans are versatile and can be used for a variety of cooking tasks, such as roasting vegetables, baking cookies, and making sheet pan dinners. They can also be used for meal prep, as a serving platter, or for reheating leftovers.

How do I clean and maintain my sheet pans?

To clean your sheet pans, soak them in hot, soapy water and scrub with a non-abrasive sponge or brush. Avoid using metal utensils or scouring pads, as they can scratch the surface. To maintain the non-stick coating, avoid using cooking sprays and wash the pans with mild detergent. Make sure to dry them completely before storing.

Are there any tips for preventing food from sticking to sheet pans?

To prevent food from sticking to sheet pans, line them with parchment paper, aluminum foil, or a silicone baking mat. You can also lightly grease the pan with oil or cooking spray before adding food. Additionally, avoid overcrowding the pan and make sure to preheat the oven before placing the food on the pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • SusanBP0129
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • chefann