• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Error: The Pampered Chef Apologizes & Offers Gift

In summary, The Pampered Chef shipped a bowl that was not ordered or earned to some of your hosts. While this has been resolved, the company realizes that this may cause some confusion. If your hosts contact you about this, please tell them that a shipping error occurred and the Pampered Chef would like them to keep the bowl with our compliments.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
Dear Consultant:

We wanted to make you aware that some of your hosts’ orders which were shipped from Sept. 18 to 25 may have included a Bamboo Square Bowl that was not ordered or earned. While this error has been resolved, we realize it may cause your hosts some confusion.

If your hosts contact you about this, please tell them that a shipping error occurred, and The Pampered Chef would like them to keep the Bamboo Square Bowl with our compliments.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Just rec'd this in my e-mail. I think it's pretty awesome. Hey, we screwed up & we apologize. Keep the gift. :)

That is super cool!!! Did you hear from your hosts??

PamperedDor said:
That is super cool!!! Did you hear from your hosts??

Not yet, but I'm going to call her right away. Just to let her know.

Dang! Wish I had submitted a show and got that on accident!!

I agree, though...they continue to amaze me with their generosity sometimes!

I got the same email - but no show shipped at those dates - we all must be getting them ! Too cool for the hosts!

I thought it was awesome too!
Good timing with the email too; a host of mine just got her stuff today & wondered why she got this bowl!

I think that is pretty cool of PC to do that. All of my shows that I have submitted this month have shipped between the 19th and 25th. Hmmm.....

crystalscookingnow said:
Hey, we screwed up & we apologize. Keep the gift. :)

This is what Merrill should have done...here's the messed up calendars, sorry, here's stickers...we'll send you new ones in Nov.

Sorry....venting out loud...

Kitchen2u said:
This is what Merrill should have done...here's the messed up calendars, sorry, here's stickers...we'll send you new ones in Nov.

Sorry....venting out loud...

Just goes to show how great our company is compared to others who don't care...

Vent away, I would be mad about the whole calendar situation too!

1. What caused the shipping error?

The shipping error was caused by a technical issue with our fulfillment system, which resulted in incorrect information being entered for some orders.

2. How is Pampered Chef addressing the issue?

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and are working diligently to resolve the issue and prevent it from happening in the future. We are also offering a gift as a gesture of our apology.

3. What is included in the gift?

The gift includes a Pampered Chef product of your choice (up to a $50 value) as well as free shipping on your next order.

4. How do I redeem the gift?

To redeem the gift, simply enter the provided promo code at checkout when placing your next order. The promo code is valid for one-time use only.

5. What if I already received my order with the shipping error?

If you have already received your order with the shipping error, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure you receive the correct product as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
katie0128
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • letscook04
  • General Chat
Replies