• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does This Mean My Knife Block Shipped?

In summary, the email says that the following items were shipped on July 28th: a consultant ID (#362574), an order ID (#11252276), a payment information, and ship to information. The email also says that the total price of the items is $67.60.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Here is the email that just came through a minute ago...

Since I have received everything else on that order, does this maybe <hopefully!> mean that my knife block is on the way?!!?

Otherwise, they are a little late in notifying me...:D

Thank you for your Sample Package order. The following items were shipped on Jul 28, 2008.
Consultant #: 362574
Consultant Name: Kelly McNamara

Web Order ID: 11252276
Submit Date: Jul 22, 2008 12:00:00 AM CDT

Payment Information

TPC Debit Card 67.60

Ship To:
Kelly McNamara

Item# Product Quantity Ordered Price
JG90 Package C 1 21.00
JG97 Open Stock - Bamboo Knife Block 1 29.50
JG99 Open Stock - 3" Paring Knife with Honing Case 1 9.50

Subtotal: 60.00
Sales Tax: 3.60
Shipping & Handling 4.00
Total: 67.60

NOTE: This message was automatically generated. Please do not reply to this message as we won't be able to process your comments. If you feel you've received this message in error, please contact our Solution Center at [email protected] or 1-888-OUR-CHEF (687-2433).

THE PAMPERED CHEF is a registered trademark.

That's funny you posted this. I just got a similar e-mail stating that they shipped my order July 24th. Yeah, well, it's now August 19th. Ha, ha. Hopefully this means I'll be getting my stuff. Now, what about the bamboo bowl? That wasn't listed, cause that was something I earned. Hopefully that's coming at the same time.

So Amanda, did you not get anything you ordered?

Kelly, I would HOPE that is what it means, but who knows!!

Edited to add...wait until the order shows in your product adjustment screen and see what is included!!

Last edited:
babywings76 said:
That's funny you posted this. I just got a similar e-mail stating that they shipped my order July 24th. Yeah, well, it's now August 19th. Ha, ha. Hopefully this means I'll be getting my stuff. Now, what about the bamboo bowl? That wasn't listed, cause that was something I earned. Hopefully that's coming at the same time.

Of course it is....each item in it's own HUGE box!! :p

Kelly, I sure hope it means you're getting your knife block!! I can't wait to get mine...that's my fave new product! :)

pampered.chris said:

Edited to add...wait until the order shows in your product adjustment screen and see what is included!!

Good idea! I just checked, and nothing is showing as of right now....

Okay....slight high-jack.....product adjustment screen???? Where's that? :confused:

I just noticed on my shipment status that my sample package is in the picking stage (even though almost all of it already came weeks ago). I am hoping this means that my knife block, bowl, AND GLASSES (I've been waiting for those) are on their way!!!

Ack! That's it! On my shipment status, it shows it was "shipped" tomorrow, with an expected delivery of Thursday! That must be my knife block!!

PChefPEI said:
Okay....slight high-jack.....product adjustment screen???? Where's that? :confused:

On CC, under Product Adjustment...you can do a search for ALL of your shows and shipments. (Act like you are doing an adjustment, but don't know the show ##) Everything will show up there...shows, ind. orders, supply orders, sample orders, etc. Once you click on the order, it will take you to a screen that shows all of the items that are included in that order.

KellyTheChef said:
Good idea! I just checked, and nothing is showing as of right now....

That is so weird to get that email WEEKS later. I did notice that sometimes I get the email the day after the hostess received their show, but this is WEEKS later.

When you get it, you'll have to let us know what you think!!

KellyTheChef said:
On CC, under Product Adjustment...you can do a search for ALL of your shows and shipments. (Act like you are doing an adjustment, but don't know the show ##) Everything will show up there...shows, ind. orders, supply orders, sample orders, etc. Once you click on the order, it will take you to a screen that shows all of the items that are included in that order.

Okay, I must be blind, but I can't see Product Adjustment anywhere!! :confused: :cry: Is it just a US site thing??

PChefPEI said:
Okay, I must be blind, but I can't see Product Adjustment anywhere!! :confused: :cry: Is it just a US site thing??

I don't think this is just a US thing. I sent you a PM.

Kelly,
I called HO earlier and it is indeed the Knife block and Bowl.
I saw picking earlier and was wondering what it was from. Atleast that is what shipped for me today.

pampered.chris said:

Here's what I'm still waiting on: bamboo bowl, beaded serving spoon, knife block.

Anyone else waiting on the serving spoon? I thought that was odd. But oh well.

I'm going to try to do the adjustment screen thing again. But the last several times I tried I couldn't figure anything out. I must be doing something wrong. :confused:

I think my Bamboo Block shipped today. It says it will be here on Friday. Yea!!!!!!!!!

I am still waiting on the serving spoon..
Your not alone!

I'm still not seeing mine anywhere *sigh*

ETA: WAIT!! HOLD THE PHONE!! I think I see it!! It says 2 Sample boxes were shipped yesterday and should be here Friday!! WOO HOO!!!!!!

babywings76 said:
I'm going to try to do the adjustment screen thing again. But the last several times I tried I couldn't figure anything out. I must be doing something wrong. :confused:

I found mine under My Account then under My Shipment Status. It shows my order was received 7/22 (which was my original sample order) and that 1 box shipped 7/28. But then today there's also a line that says 2 boxes shipped 8/19. Try looking there.

pampered.chris said:
That is so weird to get that email WEEKS later. I did notice that sometimes I get the email the day after the hostess received their show, but this is WEEKS later.

When you get it, you'll have to let us know what you think!!

I got to see it at our meeting this past Friday (my director got her bamboo bowl, knife block and other things that day) and I was soooooooooooo loving it! It is beautiful and "heavy" in person! I can't wait to get mine!

We each had to pick a new item to "sell" to one another...either how to sell it, book with it, recruit with it...etc. I am so pumped to tell people that if they love the forged cutlery that they can get ALL 8 PIECES, kitchen shears, honer AND the block as a half price item for $200!!

KellyTheChef said:
I am so pumped to tell people that if they love the forged cutlery that they can get ALL 8 PIECES, kitchen shears, honer AND the block as a half price item for $200!!

That erally is such an amazing deal!!

I got my knife block today, I am still waiting for the Bamboo bowl, wine glasses, charms, and holiday plates (both).I noticed on the product info sheet that it tells you what sizes each slot is and what knives will work in them. I am disappointed to see that there are only 3 small slots that are ideal for the steak knife set, I am pretty sure that I have 4 knives in my steak knife set.

1. When will my knife block ship?

As an employee of Pampered Chef, I do not have access to individual order information. However, you can log into your account on our website to track the status of your order and see the estimated shipping date.

2. How will my knife block be shipped?

We use various shipping methods depending on your location and the size of your order. Most knife blocks are shipped via standard ground shipping.

3. Can I expedite the shipping of my knife block?

Unfortunately, we do not offer expedited shipping on knife blocks at this time. However, you can contact our customer service team to see if any alternative options are available.

4. Will I receive a tracking number for my knife block?

Yes, once your knife block has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number so you can monitor its progress.

5. What if I need to change the shipping address for my knife block?

If you need to change the shipping address for your knife block, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They may be able to make the change if your order has not yet been processed for shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef