• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Broken Stoneware Replaced: Customer Service Success Story!

In my next newsletter, I'm putting a note in to have subscribers go to their profile and add themselves to the appropriate b'day list. Then, the first of each month, I'll send an email with a coupon to that month's list.Great customer care. It works every time.
chefann
Gold Member
I had an email yesterday from a past repeat host. She was using her stoneware "cookie sheet" (her words, not mine - I don't remember which one she has) and it broke. She wondered how to go about having it replaced.

I sent her the customer service number and told her that she'd need the receipt. Did she need me to print one out for her? She responded this morning that she found the receipt, and had purchased it in August 2003, so it was out of warranty. Would calling make any difference? I replied back that no, she was correct, there was nothing HO could do, but I'd offer her a 10% discount on a replacement or how about having a show and replacing it for free?

So she's booking an October show! Whoot! I sent her some open dates (first half of the month, thank you very much, so I can get bookings later in the month from it), and am just waiting for her pick and her new address.

Awesome Ann! Love it when that happens:thumbup:

Way to work it, Ann!

It's fun when it happens like that!:thumbup:

YAY! Awesome Ann!!!

Very cool! I had something similar happen a couple of weeks ago. An outside order (who I didn't have a phone # for) called to replace her QSP. It was still under warranty, but as I was talking to her, she mentioned "I really should have a show." So when I called back with the return info, I asked her if she wanted to set a show date. She's wanting a holiday show!

Woo-hoo! You go! :D

Great job Ann!

Great job Ann!!

That's super! Good for her (free stone) and good for you (booking!)

Those are the great calls, when they "accept" our offer!

chefann said:
I had an email yesterday from a past repeat host. She was using her stoneware "cookie sheet" (her words, not mine - I don't remember which one she has) and it broke. She wondered how to go about having it replaced.

I sent her the customer service number and told her that she'd need the receipt. Did she need me to print one out for her? She responded this morning that she found the receipt, and had purchased it in August 2003, so it was out of warranty. Would calling make any difference? I replied back that no, she was correct, there was nothing HO could do, but I'd offer her a 10% discount on a replacement or how about having a show and replacing it for free?

So she's booking an October show! Whoot! I sent her some open dates (first half of the month, thank you very much, so I can get bookings later in the month from it), and am just waiting for her pick and her new address.
Good quick thinking Ann!!;)

Way to work it girl!

That's awesome!!!!!:D

Great customer care. It works every time.I've started a birthday list on birthdayalarm.com. I've been offering a birthday gift of a 10% discount, good for 30 days, to everyone on my list. I got a call the other day from a customer who placed a $75 order (after her PHD and birthday discount) in order to take advantage of her birthday gift. I'm likin' that. ;)In case you're interested, it's an idea I got from NC. Here's how it works. You set up an account (it's free) at birthdayalarm.com. You send out an email with a link to your list. (The site provides the basic wording and the link.) People who want to participate click on the link and enter their birthday information (year is optional for anyone who feels "shy"). You get a reminder one week before their birthday and again the day before. It's quick and easy.

That's cool, Rae. I just started using Constant Contact, and I have mailing lists set up for each month. In my next newsletter, I'm putting a note in to have subscribers go to their profile and add themselves to the appropriate b'day list. Then, the first of each month, I'll send an email with a coupon to that month's list.

raebates said:
Great customer care. It works every time.

I've started a birthday list on birthdayalarm.com. I've been offering a birthday gift of a 10% discount, good for 30 days, to everyone on my list. I got a call the other day from a customer who placed a $75 order (after her PHD and birthday discount) in order to take advantage of her birthday gift. I'm likin' that. ;)

In case you're interested, it's an idea I got from NC. Here's how it works. You set up an account (it's free) at birthdayalarm.com. You send out an email with a link to your list. (The site provides the basic wording and the link.) People who want to participate click on the link and enter their birthday information (year is optional for anyone who feels "shy"). You get a reminder one week before their birthday and again the day before. It's quick and easy.

Thanks for sharing that Rae - I have to check into it...I've been trying to collect for a "birthday club" but sometimes forget and the administration is a pain.

That's what I like about birthdayalarm.com. It took about 15 minutes to register and send out my emails, and I don't have to remember to check anything but my email. I do that every day, anyway.

The birthday thing is a good idea, Rae! One of my past hosts asked if she got her birthday discount on top of her PHD & I told her we didn't have that. She couldn't remember where she heard it, but I'm thinking that would be a good idea!

Question: Do they have to do an individual order, or do you allow them to add it to a show? If they have a PHD, do you take 20% off of the top (10% birthday & 10% PHD) or do you take 10% off the past host discount?

Since I'm the one making the rules, here are mine:
  • The birthday discount is for any order they place within 30 days of their birthday. It can be on an individual order or put with a party. The customer I mentioned wanted to place her order for the October 6 party her friend's mom is hosting. The party is after her discount ends, but she placed the order before the "expiration date."
  • I take the 10% after any discounts they already have in place.
The great thing is that it's your discount, so you get to make the rules. :)

1. What is "Whoot! You Never Know..."?

"Whoot! You Never Know..." is a game-changing kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily and quickly create fun, bite-sized treats using everyday ingredients.

2. Can I use "Whoot! You Never Know..." for both sweet and savory dishes?

Yes, absolutely! "Whoot! You Never Know..." is versatile and can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. Get creative and try out different recipes!

3. How many servings can I make with "Whoot! You Never Know..."?

The number of servings you can make with "Whoot! You Never Know..." will vary depending on the size of your ingredients and the recipe you are using. However, on average, you can make about 12-24 bite-sized treats with each use.

4. Is "Whoot! You Never Know..." dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Whoot! You Never Know..." is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

5. Can I use "Whoot! You Never Know..." to make gluten-free or vegan treats?

Yes, you can definitely use "Whoot! You Never Know..." to make gluten-free or vegan treats. Simply substitute the ingredients with gluten-free or vegan alternatives in your favorite recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • momnixon