• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Deals on Spring Products | Sell-a-Thon Reviews

In summary, the Sell-a-Thon is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in the spring that features discounted prices on a variety of products. It typically runs for a limited time and includes a wide range of items from the Pampered Chef catalog. The amount you can save varies, but discounts can range from 10% to 50% off. Unfortunately, these discounts cannot be combined with other offers, but you may be able to use host rewards or loyalty program discounts on eligible products.
Sherry Leigh
Has anyone received their spring products from sell-a-thon? I had a UPS notice yesterday re a missed UPS package from PC, but I haven't ordered anything and can't think what else it could be...

We wont see those until after Leadership where we have the BIG unveiling (sp?)

Oh yeah :(
I had my hopes up...I was so excited... I guess I was hoping maybe we wouldn't have to wait until after leadership, because our incentive trip is being announced before then (unlike the US)
I can't think what else they'd be sending me unrequested...

Sherry Leigh said:
Has anyone received their spring products from sell-a-thon? I had a UPS notice yesterday re a missed UPS package from PC, but I haven't ordered anything and can't think what else it could be...

Is it your heart bowl?

Was is free? I'm pretty sure I didn't earn it.

If you had 2 shows in December, you earned it.....

I didn't... :(

Earned spring products will ship to arrive Jan. 25 (or so). The date is in the December newsletter.

What is the Sell-a-Thon promotion?

The Sell-a-Thon is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the spring season. It features discounted prices on a variety of popular products, allowing customers to save money while stocking up on essential kitchen tools.

When does the Sell-a-Thon start and end?

The Sell-a-Thon typically starts in early spring and runs for a limited time. The exact dates may vary each year, so be sure to check the Pampered Chef website or with your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

What types of products are included in the Sell-a-Thon?

The Sell-a-Thon includes a wide range of products from the Pampered Chef catalog, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. You can find great deals on both new and classic items, making it the perfect time to stock up on essentials or try something new.

How much can I save during the Sell-a-Thon?

The amount you can save during the Sell-a-Thon will depend on the specific products you purchase. However, discounts can range from 10% to 50% off the regular retail price. Keep an eye out for special bundle deals and promotions to save even more.

Can I combine the Sell-a-Thon discounts with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the Sell-a-Thon discounts cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still use your consultant's host rewards or loyalty program discounts on eligible products. Be sure to check the terms and conditions for each offer to ensure you are getting the best deal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • thumbs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Zsu
  • NooraK