• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Track Your New Consultant Kit - Sell-A-Thon Products

In summary, the new category in shipping status is for "new consultant kit." It has a order number and receipt date, and is currently showing as Received. This is presumably a product launch for the company's annual sales event, which is called "Sell-A-Thon."
finley1991
I was on my shipping status today and there was a new category (cooking, individual order, online, etc) that reads NEW CONSULTANT KIT. It has a order# and receipt date and is showing Received.

I wondered what I ordered and then panicked wondering if I had done something wrong so I called HO.

IT'S OUR SELL-A-THON PRODUCTS!!!!! THEY ARE PUTTING THE INFO IN OUR SHIPPING STATUS SO WE CAN TRACK THEM!!!!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
!

finley1991 said:
I was on my shipping status today and there was a new category (cooking, individual order, online, etc) that reads NEW CONSULTANT KIT. It has a order# and receipt date and is showing Received.

I wondered what I ordered and then panicked wondering if I had done something wrong so I called HO.

IT'S OUR SELL-A-THON PRODUCTS!!!!! THEY ARE PUTTING THE INFO IN OUR SHIPPING STATUS SO WE CAN TRACK THEM!!!!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
!

I was wondering what that was for!!! :D

I did the same thing. That is waaay cool that they decided to do that. Wahoooo!!!

Funny side note: You didn't capitalize HO in your title, so when I originally read the title I thought you were lovingly calling one of the girls on the board a "ho" and congratulating her on an achievement! LOL (Hubby used to work with a guy named Hosang and his nickname was "Ho", his wife was occasionally called "Mrs. Ho" for fun ~ she was super easy going & thought it was funny.)

LOL! I actually had the whole thing capped but it didn't take?!?!?!

I have been wondering about that too!! Thanks for calling and sharing with us!

You said "Way to go ho" <snicker snicker>
PS...you've got to scan & email to me that "FMP" exercise sheet - I was telling DH about it and could barely get the story out b/c I was laughing so hard LOL

dannyzmom said:
You said "Way to go ho" <snicker snicker>
PS...you've got to scan & email to me that "FMP" exercise sheet - I was telling DH about it and could barely get the story out b/c I was laughing so hard LOL

OMG! I've gone back and read that thread on FB so many times because it makes me bust out laughing each and every time!!!!!

I haven't even unpacked yet! When I do, I'll scan in the sheet and send it to you! My mom was laughing at all of the misspellings!!! I didn't fill her in on the FMP part... she's too young to be hearing that stuff!!! :p

finley1991 said:
OMG! I've gone back and read that thread on FB so many times because it makes me bust out laughing each and every time!!!!!

I haven't even unpacked yet! When I do, I'll scan in the sheet and send it to you! My mom was laughing at all of the misspellings!!! I didn't fill her in on the FMP part... she's too young to be hearing that stuff!!! :p

ok where would such a thing be located. On account of now I'm curious...

beckyjsmith said:
ok where would such a thing be located. On account of now I'm curious...

I just tagged you in the thread on FB... hopefully that will get you there... if it doesn't, let me know. ;)

finley1991 said:
I just tagged you in the thread on FB... hopefully that will get you there... if it doesn't, let me know. ;)

Okay....so tag me too, please! :D

Chefbeckyd said:
Okay....so tag me too, please! :D

and me! pretty please!

me three!

TIA

me 4...pleaseeeeeeeeee :D

Curiosity has the cat. Can I be #6? LOL

Oh just tag us all! I don't want to be left out!! :D

Yah...tag us all you ho!! LOL! I missed seeing you and Carolyn at conference. I was taking a pic for new AD and looked away just as Sheila Dacey walked the stage...did ya hear me cheer for you? LOL! Met Linda briefly face to face and met Beth briefly face to face for the first times!

Awe, would loved to have met you Ann! I think next year I'll take some of the Merrill PC Logo clappers with the team to really pop in the crowd noise! LOL

baychef said:
Yah...tag us all you ho!!
Was just kiddin around, Colleen...you are not a ho...I was joking about the Home Office initials. Hope I didn't offend you.:pray::(

baychef said:
Was just kiddin around, Colleen...you are not a ho...I was joking about the Home Office initials. Hope I didn't offend you.:pray::(

She's a ho - a shoe ho.

baychef said:

LOL! But I AM Ann!!!!! :devil: oh wait.. I mean: :angel:

finley1991 said:
LOL! But I AM Ann!!!!! :devil: oh wait.. I mean: :angel:

Maybe a PC HO but we saw a REAL "ho" in Chicago...my goodness I thought a social disease was going to pop off her. I felt sorry for her though because it looked like her pimp was with her...he was just freaking creepy and I felt sorry for her.

1. What is the purpose of the Track Your New Consultant Kit?

The Track Your New Consultant Kit is a tool designed to help new consultants keep track of their progress and sales during the Sell-A-Thon event. It includes worksheets, goal trackers, and tips for maximizing sales.

2. How can I order the Track Your New Consultant Kit?

The Track Your New Consultant Kit can be ordered through your consultant's website or by contacting the customer service department. It is also available for purchase at most Pampered Chef events and conferences.

3. Is the Track Your New Consultant Kit necessary for participating in the Sell-A-Thon event?

No, the Track Your New Consultant Kit is not required for participation in the Sell-A-Thon event. It is simply a helpful tool for new consultants to track their progress and sales.

4. Can I customize the Track Your New Consultant Kit to fit my personal needs?

Yes, the Track Your New Consultant Kit is designed to be customizable. You can add or remove worksheets, and make changes to suit your individual goals and needs.

5. Is the Track Your New Consultant Kit only for new consultants?

While the Track Your New Consultant Kit is designed with new consultants in mind, it can be a helpful tool for any consultant participating in the Sell-A-Thon event. It provides useful resources for tracking progress and setting goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Flamingo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefChris