• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Missing Sell-a-Thon Report: Tracking Recognition Difficult

I explain to them that it's THEIR responsibility to read the fine print... it's not MY responsibility to track it for them. I'm here to help clarify if need be.For some reason, they *think* it's part of my job to be a mind-reader and constantly know what they do and don't understand!!!! :yuck:19 of my 37 are in their first 90 days still. 24 have joined since the June SAT. So for the majority of my team, this is their first SAT ever. That's why I sent out an e-mail telling everyone the rules! ;) I'm guessing she either didn't read it or didn't catch the rules when
Has anyone else noticed that there isn't a sell-a-thon report for our teams? I have been trying to be very on top of email and newsletter recognition and it is really hard to track without a report, with the number of people who carry over from the month before I have to click on each person and see what they have submitted this month:confused: There was a report for the summer sell a thon, it is still there.

I am so used to tracking mine by hand, but it would be great to see the entire team to help remind them if they are near the next level or not.

Thanks for the information.

I did. And I wondered why not. But then again, only 1-2 on my team even sell at that level and I can track them myself!

Yes, I noticed too! :(

Yup, noticed that. Had to ask each team member at the meeting tonight if they were on track. It would be nice to see the actual stats.

The SAT report for sales is there now.

I searched through my 37 team members last night & found 6 girls with sales in that zone. 4 of them qualified for the $1,500 level. But the report is not yet updated to show that. I know they earned it, I did the math! LOL Hopefully the report will reflect the right numbers soon.

1 of them was a bit confused when I sent her the congrats. She thought that the $800 Oct show counted too & was working hard on the $3,000 level. I had to explain (yet again) the "hold & submit" part to earn the SAT incentive. I think she's mad now that she's that much further away from the next level ... but I've said "hold & submit" over & over this month and even explained already that sales held over from October only count for paycheck purposes & not this incentive. :rolleyes:

I explain to them that it's THEIR responsibility to read the fine print... it's not MY responsibility to track it for them. I'm here to help clarify if need be.For some reason, they *think* it's part of my job to be a mind-reader and constantly know what they do and don't understand!!!! :yuck:

19 of my 37 are in their first 90 days still. 24 have joined since the June SAT. So for the majority of my team, this is their first SAT ever. That's why I sent out an e-mail telling everyone the rules! ;) I'm guessing she either didn't read it or didn't catch the rules when she did read it. Hopefully, she can still be happy with where she is and/or it will be motivation to kick her into high gear to hit the $3,000 level! :D

Actually, that was my reasoning for sending out the notifications ... to make sure that the ones who were close didn't think that they had earned it! ;)

This will sound weird but for whatever reason, I started saying "held and submitted" rather than "hold and submit" during the June SAT and it seemed
to sink in deeper. Why? Who knows! But the past tense for a couple of them seemed to do the trick.

Sheila said:
I searched through my 37 team members last night & found 6 girls with sales in that zone. 4 of them qualified for the $1,500 level. But the report is not yet updated to show that. I know they earned it, I did the math! LOL Hopefully the report will reflect the right numbers soon.

1 of them was a bit confused when I sent her the congrats. She thought that the $800 Oct show counted too & was working hard on the $3,000 level. I had to explain (yet again) the "hold & submit" part to earn the SAT incentive. I think she's mad now that she's that much further away from the next level ... but I've said "hold & submit" over & over this month and even explained already that sales held over from October only count for paycheck purposes & not this incentive. :rolleyes:

1. What is the Sell-a-Thon Report?

The Sell-a-Thon Report is a tracking tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to keep track of their sales and recognition within a specific time period.

2. Why is my Sell-a-Thon Report missing?

The Sell-a-Thon Report may be missing if it has not been generated yet, or if there was an error in generating the report. It may also be missing if the tracking period has not yet ended.

3. How often is the Sell-a-Thon Report generated?

The Sell-a-Thon Report is typically generated once a month, at the end of the tracking period. However, this may vary depending on your specific sales team or region.

4. Can I track my recognition without the Sell-a-Thon Report?

Yes, you can track your recognition through the Pampered Chef consultant website, where you can view your sales and recognition for any given time period. However, the Sell-a-Thon Report provides a more detailed and comprehensive view of your sales and recognition.

5. How can I troubleshoot issues with my Sell-a-Thon Report?

If you are experiencing difficulties with your Sell-a-Thon Report, you can reach out to your sales team leader or Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. They will be able to help troubleshoot any issues and ensure that you receive your report in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • almondfarm