• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sell-A-Thon Cut off for Show on Hold

In summary, the "Sell-A-Thon Cut off for Show on Hold" is a deadline set by Pampered Chef for consultants to reach a certain amount of sales in order to receive a discount on their orders. It typically occurs towards the end of each month, but the exact date may vary. If your show is on hold, you will see a message on your consultant dashboard stating "Show on Hold." If you do not meet the required sales amount by the deadline, your show will be placed on hold and you will not receive the discount on your orders. Unfortunately, the deadline cannot be extended for individual shows, so it is important to plan and promote your show in advance.
legacypc46
Gold Member
I've looked at the fine print and may be missing it...but is there a cut-off date by which all the sell-a-thon "show on holds" have to be resolved?

I have a great new consultant who submitted her two shows on sunday...one is on hold.

Ann, Beth, anyone? :)

They usually give you a few extra days to get a submitted show resolved. Call HO and get it resolved ASAP (they'll tell you when it must be taken care of to be able to still qualify for the promotion).

The date is individual to each promotion. I believe it's the 5th to get it on the commission check, for example. (Submitted July 31, held. Resolved by August 5. Commission included on July month end check which is released August 8.)

Last edited:
BEWARE!!

READ the email carefully, the one I received stated 8/31/2007
I emailed and asked for clarification, and they emailed me back, thanking me & said it was a typo.
If you received that one early on in the month they may give you an extra day if they didn't resend a corrected email to you.

Thanks Beth and Teresa (or do you prefer Teresa Lynn?),

The email she got says 31 Aug...but that can't be right. We'll call HO and get clarification.

Leggy

Actually, I prefer Teresa but, everytime I think I've changed it it shows up with Lynn.

Related to Sell-A-Thon Cut off for Show on Hold

What is the "Sell-A-Thon Cut off for Show on Hold"?

The "Sell-A-Thon Cut off for Show on Hold" is a deadline set by Pampered Chef for consultants to reach a certain amount of sales in order to receive a discount on their orders.

When is the "Sell-A-Thon Cut off for Show on Hold"?

The "Sell-A-Thon Cut off for Show on Hold" typically occurs towards the end of each month, but the exact date may vary. Make sure to check your consultant resources or ask your team leader for the specific date each month.

How do I know if my show is on hold?

If your show is on hold, you will see a message on your consultant dashboard stating "Show on Hold." You can also check the status of your show by going to the "Orders" tab and clicking on "Show on Hold" in the drop-down menu.

What happens if I don't meet the "Sell-A-Thon Cut off for Show on Hold"?

If you do not reach the required sales amount by the "Sell-A-Thon Cut off for Show on Hold," your show will be placed on hold and you will not receive the discount on your orders. However, you can still submit orders for your show and once the hold is lifted, you will receive the discount on those orders.

Can I extend the "Sell-A-Thon Cut off for Show on Hold" for my show?

Unfortunately, the "Sell-A-Thon Cut off for Show on Hold" cannot be extended for individual shows. It is important to plan and promote your show in advance to reach the required sales amount by the deadline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • JC 2