• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing a Show on Hold: Will it Count for SAT?

Thanks! She had one order alone from a coworker for the 5-piece Executive Cookware; and this was someone she didn't even invite, but saw the catalog on her desk! And don't think I'm not going to call that woman to see about having her own show and to see if she might have any interest in the biz...I'm still working on the host..:D
Kathy's_Kitchen
Gold Member
Quick question...I've never had a show "on hold" but I know it can happen...I am having one show tomorrow (6/28), one on Sunday and closing one from this week on Monday (6/30). I'm going to encourage the hosts from the weekend shows to close right away :). My question is (okay, I know I said quick, but I had to give the background :D ), if by some horrible chance a show goes on hold and is not cleared up right away on Monday, will it still count toward SAT? My show that is for sure closing on Monday is at just over $1,300...I would hate to have something go wrong :(.

Thanks for any and all help!

HO will give you a deadline for resolving any issues in order for the show to count for SAT and for June Commission.

As long as it is HELD and SUBMITTED - it should be fine - what your time and get it in.

Thank you both! Especially for giving me the answer I was hoping for. I will definitely get them all submitted before the end of the day on Monday.

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
Quick question...I've never had a show "on hold" but I know it can happen...I am having one show tomorrow (6/28), one on Sunday and closing one from this week on Monday (6/30). I'm going to encourage the hosts from the weekend shows to close right away :). My question is (okay, I know I said quick, but I had to give the background :D ), if by some horrible chance a show goes on hold and is not cleared up right away on Monday, will it still count toward SAT? My show that is for sure closing on Monday is at just over $1,300...I would hate to have something go wrong :(.

Thanks for any and all help!

I seee you already got the answer up above but wanted jump in and say - $1300 show!!! WAY TO GO!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

dannyzmom said:
I seee you already got the answer up above but wanted jump in and say - $1300 show!!! WAY TO GO!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

Thanks! She had one order alone from a coworker for the 5-piece Executive Cookware; and this was someone she didn't even invite, but saw the catalog on her desk! And don't think I'm not going to call that woman to see about having her own show and to see if she might have any interest in the biz...I'm still working on the host..:D

1. Will closing a show on hold count towards my sales achievement total (SAT)?

Yes, closing a show on hold will count towards your sales achievement total. This is because the show was originally held and the orders were placed during the designated time frame for the show. As long as the orders are processed and shipped, they will count towards your SAT.

2. Do I need to process the orders from a show on hold in a specific time frame for it to count towards my SAT?

There is no specific time frame for processing orders from a show on hold. As long as the orders are processed and shipped, they will count towards your sales achievement total.

3. Can I still earn host rewards for a show on hold?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for a show on hold. As long as the show reaches a minimum of $200 in sales, you can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales of the show.

4. Will a show on hold count towards my personal sales total?

Yes, a show on hold will count towards your personal sales total. This is because the orders were placed under your name and will be processed and shipped to you.

5. Can I close a show on hold after the designated time frame?

Yes, you can close a show on hold after the designated time frame. However, it is important to note that the orders will not count towards your sales achievement total if they are not processed and shipped within the designated time frame.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinpcmorgan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
erinpcmorgan
  • thecougchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • yankfan24