• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Facing a Mess Up: Dealing with Show Closing Issues

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant who misunderstood the host benefits and is trying to handle a situation where the host wants to use both her 1/2 priced items and earned money from the show. The consultant seeks advice on how to handle the situation and is feeling overwhelmed by the host's expectations. The conversation also includes updates on how the situation was handled and the consultant's feelings of sadness.
LCOLACHICO said:
update.. it went terrible !! I called her an tried to explain the situation that the FPV can't be used towards the half priced items.. and she cut me off and said I don't understand.. so I used the chart the pc gives us as a guide and I walked her through the guest sales, the FPV, and the 1/2 prices items and the discount.. so on..
as I started to explain what we can do.. she said call I call you in the morning I can't deal with this right now I have my daughter coming over and I need to tend to the dogs..

I am in tears... She didn't let me finish ... I can only imagine what thoughts that she is having...

She is my host that wanted to know what she got for 3 people booking shows from her party.. Bottom line is that we have I guess .. not had great communication.. I am not sure what her last consultant did for her.. but man this is a PITA ... I wanna toss the towel.. she is an older lady and the expectations are draining me...

Not to pat myself on the back.. but I got outside orders that I added to her show to help her meet the $600. and now I feel like Sh**..

Sorry guys.. I just feel so sad...

I'm sorry this is happening to you... I know it sucks but keep your head up and stay positive....
Don't pose it as " we have a problem" pose the issue as " we will need to change a couple of things around and this is what you will get instead"

This happened with one of my first hosts... I didn't know how it worked and long story short, she wasn't very happy with the situation.

I figure that since it was my mistake, I offered to eat half the cost of that product therefore giving her the item at half off (one more than she would have got originally)and put the spin on all the other free stuff she could get with her free product balance... she took me up on the offer, she was happy and in turn the bookings I received form her show were going in to the shows knowing that I care about my hosts. They were willing to still keep their shows...and all was well.
even if you eat some of the commission from this show because of this mistake, you will still have the benefit of the shows you were able to book off of her.

give her a chance to cool off and work your magic!! Good luck!!:D

<h2>1. Can my host use both her 1/2 priced items and earned show credit towards her purchase?</h2><p>Unfortunately, according to our company policy, hosts are not able to combine their 1/2 priced items with their earned show credit. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused and will do our best to make it right for you.</p><h2>2. What should I do if I realize I made a mistake during the show closing process?</h2><p>If you realize that you made a mistake during the show closing process, the first step is to contact your director for guidance. They can help you find a solution and provide you with the necessary information to resolve the issue.</p><h2>3. How can I handle a mistake I made during show closing with my host?</h2><p>If you made a mistake during show closing, it's important to be honest and transparent with your host. Let them know what happened and offer them options to make it right, such as paying for the 1/2 priced items or choosing a different 1/2 priced item.</p><h2>4. Will my mistake affect my ability to book future shows with my host?</h2><p>We understand that mistakes happen and we will do our best to make it right for you and your host. Your ability to book future shows with your host should not be affected by this mistake, as long as you handle the situation professionally and offer a solution.</p><h2>5. What can I do to prevent making a similar mistake in the future?</h2><p>To prevent making a similar mistake in the future, it's important to always carefully review and understand the fine print and policies before closing a show. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to your director for clarification. We also recommend double-checking all information and calculations before finalizing the show closing process.</p>

1. Can my host use both her 1/2 priced items and earned show credit towards her purchase?

Unfortunately, according to our company policy, hosts are not able to combine their 1/2 priced items with their earned show credit. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused and will do our best to make it right for you.

2. What should I do if I realize I made a mistake during the show closing process?

If you realize that you made a mistake during the show closing process, the first step is to contact your director for guidance. They can help you find a solution and provide you with the necessary information to resolve the issue.

3. How can I handle a mistake I made during show closing with my host?

If you made a mistake during show closing, it's important to be honest and transparent with your host. Let them know what happened and offer them options to make it right, such as paying for the 1/2 priced items or choosing a different 1/2 priced item.

4. Will my mistake affect my ability to book future shows with my host?

We understand that mistakes happen and we will do our best to make it right for you and your host. Your ability to book future shows with your host should not be affected by this mistake, as long as you handle the situation professionally and offer a solution.

5. What can I do to prevent making a similar mistake in the future?

To prevent making a similar mistake in the future, it's important to always carefully review and understand the fine print and policies before closing a show. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to your director for clarification. We also recommend double-checking all information and calculations before finalizing the show closing process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kristianne