• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the P3 Program: Host 1/2 Price Items with Ease!

In summary, "Host 1/2 Price Items" are products offered at half their regular price exclusively for hosts who hold a Pampered Chef party. To earn these items, the host must have a qualifying amount of sales during their party. The host also has the opportunity to choose which items they would like to receive, but availability may be limited. These items cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions and must be redeemed within 30 days of the party closing date.
lisasfuncooking
O.K, I have been a consultant for over a year and love the p3 program. Rarely ever have a problem with it. I had finished a show and was entering the hosts order. She could get 3 1/2 priced items.
She had ordered 2 chefs tongs. I took the most expensive 3 items (that being one of them totaling $42.00) to use as 1/2 price. But it kept telling me I had 4- 1/2 priced items, not 3. Even though there were technically only 3- 1/2 priced items checked. First, I couldn't figure it out, was driving me crazy.:grumpy: So I just switched that product for a different product and entered it as 1/2 price and it worked. I am assuming that it is just the way the program is set up. Obviously, I had never come across this before. Learn something new all the time. :)
Not a big deal it only came out to be $1 more in switching the 1/2 price item.

If she wants two, one at full price and one at half price, you have to enter it in twice.

Now I know for next time :balloon:
Since that is the case, she saved more $ off another product, instead of only getting 1/2 off of $21.

1. What are "Host 1/2 Price Items"?

"Host 1/2 Price Items" are products offered at half their regular price exclusively for hosts who hold a Pampered Chef party.

2. How can I earn "Host 1/2 Price Items"?

To earn "Host 1/2 Price Items", you must host a Pampered Chef party and have a qualifying amount of sales. The specific amount varies depending on the current promotion.

3. Can I choose which "Host 1/2 Price Items" I want?

Yes, as the host, you have the opportunity to select which "Host 1/2 Price Items" you would like to receive. However, availability may be limited and subject to change.

4. Can I combine "Host 1/2 Price Items" with other discounts or promotions?

No, "Host 1/2 Price Items" cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. They are a standalone offer for our valued hosts.

5. How long do I have to redeem my "Host 1/2 Price Items"?

You must redeem your "Host 1/2 Price Items" within 30 days of your party closing date. After that, the offer will expire and cannot be redeemed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Andrea Minier
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl