• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing a Show on Oct 3rd - Commission Questions

In summary, the show was submitted on October 3rd, but it was counted as a November show because it was submitted after the deadline.
thecougchef
we have until the 3rd to submit a show from the following month, correct??

i had a show on OCTOBER 3RD & it took me until LAST FRIDAY to get the host to close. she had a million excuses & i finally told her that i was going to just close without her outside orders & pick her free items for her. anyway - she called me oct 31st at 9:30pm which is already past midnight in chicago. so the show is showing up on my individual performance tracker as a november show - even though the show was dated october 3rd.

so my 2 questions:
#1 - will i not get commission for this show until the 22nd?
#2 - does this actually count for october & its just under nov on my IPT because it was already november in chicago when i submitted it??

i guess if they are going to count it as a nov show i wont be too mad because then itll count for SAT. but still. id like the commission earlier than later - the host actually came through with some great outside orders.

I thought we had until the 15th of the following month to submit shows in order to qualify for guest and host specials. So if this is an October show submitted before the 15th it would count for October. You will be paid commissions on the 22nd since it was submitted between the 1st - 15th of this month. I hope that helps.

thecougchef said:
we have until the 3rd to submit a show from the following month, correct??

i had a show on OCTOBER 3RD & it took me until LAST FRIDAY to get the host to close. she had a million excuses & i finally told her that i was going to just close without her outside orders & pick her free items for her. anyway - she called me oct 31st at 9:30pm which is already past midnight in chicago. so the show is showing up on my individual performance tracker as a november show - even though the show was dated october 3rd.

so my 2 questions:
#1 - will i not get commission for this show until the 22nd?
#2 - does this actually count for october & its just under nov on my IPT because it was already november in chicago when i submitted it??

i guess if they are going to count it as a nov show i wont be too mad because then itll count for SAT. but still. id like the commission earlier than later - the host actually came through with some great outside orders.

Your commission for this October show will be on the 22nd. The 22nd is for all shows submitted from the 1st - 15th.

It counts towards your November commission level since it was submitted in November but it won't count for SAT because those are for November dated shows HELD and submitted in November only.

It counts for your host and guests to get the October specials because we now have until the 15th of the following month to submit shows and still have them receive the previous months specials.

Clear as mud?

It will count towards November BUT not towards the SAT - the show is dated held in October - so it is a Oct show - but submitted in Nov (since it missed the deadline at 12)Shows for the SAT have to be held and submitted 11/1 thru SAT deadline (I don't have the paperwork near me)

I believe it will not count towards commissionable sales for October (percentage wise) as well - but WILL for November -

HTH

Ha - Jodi and I were typing at the same time -

Great minds Dor ;)

thanks dor & jodi :) clear as mud!
its kind of a bummer - everything counts for november except SAT (& the specials). hmph. atleast i finally got the host to close her show.

thecougchef said:
thanks dor & jodi :) clear as mud!
its kind of a bummer - everything counts for november except SAT (& the specials). hmph. atleast i finally got the host to close her show.

Meghan also we have until 10:00 pm our time to submit shows, which is Midnight in Chicago.

thecougchef said:
she called me oct 31st at 9:30pm which is already past midnight in chicago.

We have until 10:00 pm PST to submit our shows, which is 12:00 am in Chicago.

really?? oy. i thought they were 3 hours ahead.
oh well. my IPT will just show an even bigger november than planned.

What is the commission structure for closing a show on Oct 3rd?

The commission structure for closing a show on Oct 3rd will depend on your sales and the host's rewards earned from the show. You will earn a base commission of 20% on all sales, and can earn up to 25% if the show reaches a certain sales threshold. Additionally, you may earn bonuses based on the host's rewards earned.

When will I receive my commission for closing a show on Oct 3rd?

Your commission for closing a show on Oct 3rd will be paid out in your next commission check, which is typically issued at the end of the month following the show's closing date. For example, if the show closes on Oct 3rd, you can expect to receive your commission at the end of October.

Will I earn commission on any additional sales made after the show closes on Oct 3rd?

No, commissions are only earned on sales made during the show's designated ordering period. Any sales made after the show closes on Oct 3rd will not count towards your commission.

Can I track my commission for closing a show on Oct 3rd?

Yes, you can track your commission for closing a show on Oct 3rd through your online consultant account. Simply log in and navigate to the "My Business" tab, then click on "Commissions" to view your earnings.

What happens if a customer cancels their order after the show closes on Oct 3rd?

If a customer cancels their order after the show closes on Oct 3rd, your commission may be adjusted accordingly. Any returns or cancellations will be deducted from your commission payout for that show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dawn424383
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • MaddyandOwensMom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Geekgirl69
  • julsradford