• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pws: Can't Close Show Same Day as Show?

In summary, the conversation discusses an issue regarding the closing date for a show on December 14th. The PWS does not allow the closing date to be set as the same day as the show, causing concern for potential late orders. Some suggestions are made, including manually closing the show and having the host inform guests of the closing date.
kam
Staff member
I have a show Dec 14th that we will close at the end of the show that night. I DO NOT want to wait until the 15th to submit.

I have the show on my PWS as Dec 14th, but it won't accept a closing date of the 14th, it makes me close the show the 15th.

Is this right?

It should let me close the same day as the show. I am concerned someone might visit her host page to order before the show and see that they have until the 15th to order when they really don't.

Just curious.

I've had this problem too. I haven't figured out what to do about it - I have a show on the 14th as well. That may be something we need to contact HO about. I want people to be able to order the day of the show. I usually put it on my calendar page and in the description put - you may order online for this show up until Dec 14th at 7:00pm. Not everyone will see it but at least you have covered your bases as best you can.

You can still close the show. You just can't put the same date as the closing date on your PWS. Once you get home from the show, change the status of the show to closed so you won't pick up a late order.

can't you change the date of the show to the 13th and close it on the 14th. Just a thought...

mscharf said:
can't you change the date of the show to the 13th and close it on the 14th. Just a thought...

But then if the host sends out invites from the website the date will be wrong.

raebates said:
You can still close the show. You just can't put the same date as the closing date on your PWS. Once you get home from the show, change the status of the show to closed so you won't pick up a late order.

Yes, I will have to go and manually close it, I guess.

But I am worried she might have people who can't come to the show go to her website prior to the 14th - see that it will be open until the 15th and wait until then to go back and order.

Have your host contact her guests to let them know that the show will close on the 14th.

1. Can I close a show on the same day as the show itself?

No, unfortunately it is not possible to close a show on the same day as the show itself. Closing a show requires time for processing and shipping of orders, which cannot be completed on the same day.

2. What is the timeline for closing a show?

The recommended timeline for closing a show is within 3-5 days after the show has taken place. This allows for orders to be processed and shipped in a timely manner.

3. Can I request to close a show earlier than the recommended timeline?

In certain circumstances, it may be possible to request an earlier closing date for a show. However, this is subject to approval and may incur additional fees.

4. What happens if I miss the recommended closing timeline?

If you miss the recommended closing timeline, your orders may be delayed in processing and shipping. This can also affect the host rewards and bonuses for the show.

5. Is it possible to extend the closing date for a show?

Yes, it is possible to extend the closing date for a show. However, this must be done before the original closing date and is subject to approval. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • ashleypc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pampered_usmc