• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Won't Let Me Put the Same Day as the Closing Date

In summary, the website assistant won't let the host close the show on the 31st. The host is emailing tech support to see if they can fix the problem.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a show on the 31st. We plan to close that day. The website assistant won't let me leave it as the 31st for the closing. It makes me put in 2/01. Is there a trick to letting it accept the same day as the show for the closing date?

i would just change it that night when you close it to be the show on the 30th and the closing on the 31st. it shouldn't affect anyone's ordering if you do it on the night of the 31st.

I just e-mailed my director about it and she is having the same problem. This is what she wrote back. I have the same problem and couldn't make it close the 31st either. I just told my host the website isn't registering the correct close date for her. We should really email tech support about this. There are not giving us any room for closing after the last day of the month and counting towards incentives, so the least they could do is have the website register it correctly. I'm annoyed they took away the clause where they were going us until the 5th of the next month to submit to count towards incentives. It only hurts the sales by eliminating the chance for the host to collect outside orders after the show and really stresses us!She is e-mailing tech support right now. If anyone else wants to, please do right away. The more they hear from us, the more likely they are to change it.

Ditto. I just let the host know that when guests say they can't come, to make sure she has them place their orders prior to the 31st, so we know the exact amount her show is at when we close that night.

I am thinking you can't close a show on the website on the same day as you have the show.

I think this happened to me in December. I had a show on the 14th and I wanted it closed on the 14th (since that's when we were closing it) so no one would look at the host's show on the website (the week before the show) and assume they could wait to place their order on the 15th.

It would be nice if this was fixed.

I have never been able to close a show the same day as the show in PWS.

Related to Show Won't Let Me Put the Same Day as the Closing Date

1. Why am I unable to choose the same day as the closing date for my show?

Our system is set up to prevent shows from being scheduled on the same day as the closing date to allow for ample time for orders to be placed and processed. This ensures a smooth and successful show for both the host and guests.

2. Can I change the closing date for my show?

Yes, the closing date for your show can be changed as long as it is done before the current closing date. You can do this by logging into your account and editing the show details. If the current closing date has passed, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. What if I need to have my show on the same day as the closing date?

We understand that sometimes scheduling conflicts may arise, so if you need to have your show on the same day as the closing date, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will work with you to find a solution.

4. Can I extend the closing date for my show?

Yes, you can extend the closing date for your show as long as it has not already passed. This can be done by logging into your account and editing the show details. If the current closing date has passed, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. What happens if my show closes before the scheduled closing date?

In the rare event that your show closes before the scheduled closing date, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. They will work with you to ensure that all orders are processed and any rewards or benefits are still received.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • mconsola