• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ever Want to Just Say "Here's Your Sign!" ???

In summary, Sheila is hosting an online Pampered Chef event for her friend Jessica who is trying to earn free and discounted items from her wish list. The event will run from November 1st to November 14th and orders must be placed by the 14th. Guests can shop online at [link removed] and as long as they order under Jessica's show, their credit card will not be charged until October 15th. One guest asks "Where's it at?" and Sheila resists the temptation to joke back. Sheila also shares some funny experiences from her job as a pharmacist, including customers not understanding how to use suppositories and confusing Sudafed for ear drops.
Sheila
Gold Member
I have a FB event up for a host ...

Jessica's Pampered Chef Party
Time Tuesday, November 1 at 10:00am - November 14 at 10:00pm
Location Online Only!
Created By Sheila Dacey - Independent Advanced Director with The Pampered Chef

More Info
Jessica's trying to earn LOTS of items on her Pampered Chef Wish List for free and at a discount and would love to have you help her accomplish her goal!

This is an ONLINE event, so you can do it from your home, 24/7 at your convenience! Shop Jessica's Catalog Show here: [link removed]

As long as you order under her show, your credit card will NOT be processed until we close the show on October 15th. Please have your orders in by the 14th! If Jessica closes in time, she’ll earn a Gift Certificate for a Butterball Turkey!

And one of the guests actually posted a question: "Where's it at?"

I was really tempted to answer "At YOUR house. Did you clean up the house & buy the groceries yet? I'll be there in about an hour!" just to mess with her. But I was nice. LOL

This is definitely a
boss.gif
"HERE'S YOUR SIGN" moment.

Oh Sheila, we could comapare stories...

I work in a pharmacy. Everyone I wait on who is picking up liquid medication gets either a spoon (adults) or an oral syringe (kids). I have two sizes of stoppers on my syringes. If the bottle I'm giving out fits one of the stoppers, I automatically put it in the bottle. I had a parent ask me not to put the stopper in the bottle one time because it's too hard to pour the medicine out and then get it in the syringe. Heeelloooow!?? The syringe is designed to fit IN the stopper so you can put it in, flip the bottle upside down, and pull out the correct dose!

Or how about the time a customer had an earache. After listening to their symtoms, the pharmacist recommended Sudafed. They wanted to know how putting a pill in their ear would help.......

now you know why if you get a prescription it will say something like "Take one tablet BY MOUTH daily." If we don't tell people to "unwrap and insert" their suppositories, they complain that the aluminum cuts that very tender area....

LOLAnd that suppositories are NOT to be taken orally. Someone had to do it or it wouldn't be on the instructions ... right? LOL

Or how about when I send out my customer newsletter with deals and hosting benefits and my team emails me and says "ok I'm in!" oy

Hi there! Thank you for your interest in Jessica's Pampered Chef Party. This event is an online party, so you can participate from the comfort of your own home. All you need to do is click on the link provided and you can shop Jessica's catalog show at your convenience. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you!

1. What does the saying "Here's Your Sign!" mean?

The phrase "Here's Your Sign!" is often used in a sarcastic or humorous manner to point out the obvious or to express frustration with someone's lack of common sense or understanding.

2. Where did the expression "Here's Your Sign!" originate from?

The phrase "Here's Your Sign!" was popularized by American comedian Bill Engvall in his stand-up comedy routines. He would use it as a punchline after telling a story about a person's foolishness or lack of awareness.

3. Can "Here's Your Sign!" be used in a serious or non-sarcastic way?

While "Here's Your Sign!" is typically used in a humorous or sarcastic manner, it can also be used in a serious way to convey a straightforward message or to indicate a clear answer or solution to a problem.

4. Is "Here's Your Sign!" considered offensive?

The phrase "Here's Your Sign!" may be considered offensive to some individuals, as it can be interpreted as mocking or belittling someone's intelligence or understanding. It is important to consider the context and audience before using this expression.

5. Can "Here's Your Sign!" be used in any situation?

While "Here's Your Sign!" can be a fun and catchy phrase to use, it is important to be mindful of the appropriateness of the situation and the feelings of others. It is best used in a lighthearted and non-offensive manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • Raenstorm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Raenstorm
  • ChefKelebel