• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Does the Date for Qualifying New Products Begin?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn Mid Season Products through their incentive program by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals during the designated mid-season period, which typically runs from mid-February to mid-March. The sales goal for earning these products is $1,250 in Personal Retail Sales (PRS), and this can be achieved through a combination of online and in-person sales. All consultants, including new ones, are eligible to participate in this program, with potentially lower sales goals for new consultants. If you meet the sales goal, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to redeem your products, and you can also track your progress on the Pampered Chef website.
kisrae
Gold Member
I just have a quick question. Do you use the show date or the date that HO receives the order as the date that quaifies for new product.

For example I had a show on March 14th but it wasn't closes and received until the 23rd.

I think that it is Held and submitted between the 16th and the 20th!!! That is how I understand it!!

It is the day that you DATE the show when you submitted it. It is "held and submitted". I had one that did that and I just dated it to go with the right date, so, it would count. I know others do too. If you submitted it as MArch 14th show it will not count.

AHHHHH!!!
I'm so close and I cant get a hold of two Catalog host. I want that Salad Spinner.

I just checked... Mine should be on my door step when I get home this afternoon!!! I am so excited!!! :D :D :D

ok off topic for aminute, how do you track your own personal stuff? I do not have anything coming now for a bit but want to know for the future. Thanks!!

kisrae said:
AHHHHH!!!
I'm so close and I cant get a hold of two Catalog host. I want that Salad Spinner.

I was in the same boat, but got a hold of them yesterday. I have 2 possibly 3that said they would turn in this weekend or by Tuesday.

StacieB said:
ok off topic for aminute, how do you track your own personal stuff? I do not have anything coming now for a bit but want to know for the future. Thanks!!

There is a thread on here called "tracking" that tells you how to do it.

Ok Thanks Jennifer.

1. How can I earn Mid Season Products with Pampered Chef?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn Mid Season Products through our incentive program. This program rewards consultants who meet certain sales and recruiting goals during the designated mid-season period.

2. When is the mid-season period for earning products?

The mid-season period for earning products typically runs from mid-February to mid-March. However, specific dates may vary each year, so be sure to check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for the exact dates.

3. How much do I need to sell to earn Mid Season Products?

The sales goal for earning Mid Season Products is typically $1,250 in Personal Retail Sales (PRS) during the mid-season period. This can be achieved through a combination of online and in-person sales.

4. Can I earn Mid Season Products if I am a new consultant?

Yes, all Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate in the Mid Season Product incentive program, regardless of their tenure with the company. However, new consultants may have a lower sales goal compared to more experienced consultants.

5. How do I know if I have earned Mid Season Products?

If you have met the sales goal of $1,250 in PRS during the mid-season period, you will receive an email notification from Pampered Chef with instructions on how to redeem your earned products. You can also check your sales and incentives dashboard on the Pampered Chef website to track your progress towards earning Mid Season Products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • chefcarole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • elizabethfox