• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Returns for Purchased Item: When Does 30-Day Window Start?

In summary, the 30-day return policy for purchased items allows customers to return an item within 30 days from the date of purchase. Returns cannot be processed after this window has passed, and items must be in their original condition and packaging. Personalized or monogrammed items, as well as digital products, are not eligible for return. It typically takes 2-3 business days to process a return and issue a refund, with additional time for the refund to reflect in the customer's account.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
Ok when does the 30 days start for returns on products and stuff??

I had a customer who purchased something at a Feb. show and she lives in Ohio. Today she emailed me and said one of her items was broken when she received it. So she wants a replacement.

Does the 30 days start from the show date, date I submitted the show, or date the items shipped??

Just curious, because I want to give her a heads up if she is possibly going to have to pay to have it shipped back.

Shipment date...get the adjustment done right away - preferably by phone tomorrow if the date is close!

Thanks. Yeah I need to check on the shipment date. Hopefully it is not past it.

Just checked it was shipped Feb 26th. So yeah...need to call HO tomorrow!

Last edited:

What is the 30-day return policy for purchased items?

The 30-day return policy for purchased items starts from the date of purchase. This means that you have 30 days from the date of purchase to return the item if you are not satisfied with it.

Can I return an item after the 30-day window has passed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to process returns after the 30-day window has passed. We recommend contacting our customer service team as soon as possible if you have any concerns about your purchase.

Can I return a used item within the 30-day window?

Yes, you can return a used item within the 30-day window as long as it is in its original condition and packaging. However, please note that we may deduct a restocking fee from your refund for used items.

What items are not eligible for return?

Items that have been personalized or monogrammed, as well as digital products, are not eligible for return. Additionally, any items that have been used or damaged by the customer may not be eligible for a refund.

How long does it take to process a return?

Once we receive your returned item, it typically takes 2-3 business days for us to process the return and issue a refund. Please note that it may take additional time for the refund to reflect in your account depending on your bank or credit card company's processing times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • ljvines