• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jan 29 Show: 800 - Does Hostess Get 20% Off?

In summary, the "Jan 29 Show" is a specific date for a Pampered Chef virtual party hosted by a consultant, and 800 refers to the total sales amount for the party. The Hostess will receive a 20% discount on their total purchase amount from the party, as long as the total sales reach 800 or more. This 20% discount can be combined with any other discounts or promotions offered by Pampered Chef. If the total sales for the party do not reach 800, the Hostess will not receive the 20% discount, but may still qualify for other rewards and discounts. The Hostess will receive the 20% discount in the form of a credit towards their purchase, which will be automatically
Chef.Wanda
Gold Member
I have a 800 show with the 30% she purchased the round stone w handles with the 20% off guest special price and when I enter it ,does not show the additional 30 % off. Am I not inputting the information correctly? Or does the hostess not receive the 20% off like the her guest have? And it is a Jan show dated the 29th.

Make sure you are using the G# for the stone, it should work. Yes hosts receive the 20% off like the guests.

The price next to the item will not show the 30% off but the total at the bottom should. If the total at the bottom doesn't then it may be a glitch and you may have to call HO on Monday.

I did use the G# any thing else I should check?

Thank you , total at bottom did show discount thanks for all your help.

Related to Jan 29 Show: 800 - Does Hostess Get 20% Off?

1. What is the "Jan 29 Show" and what does 800 refer to?

The "Jan 29 Show" is a specific date for a Pampered Chef virtual party hosted by a consultant. 800 refers to the total sales amount for the party.

2. What does the Hostess get 20% off of?

The Hostess will receive a 20% discount on their total purchase amount from the party, as long as the total sales reach 800 or more.

3. Is the 20% discount in addition to any other discounts or promotions?

Yes, the 20% discount can be combined with any other discounts or promotions offered by Pampered Chef.

4. What if the total sales do not reach 800?

If the total sales for the party do not reach 800, the Hostess will not receive the 20% discount. However, they may still qualify for other rewards and discounts based on the total sales amount.

5. How does the Hostess receive the 20% discount?

The Hostess will receive the 20% discount in the form of a credit towards their purchase. This credit will be automatically applied at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Raenstorm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Raenstorm
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • AJPratt