• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Show Submission for Mac Users: Tips and Advice

In summary, the host's discount did not provide enough lines on the show order form to accommodate all of the additional items the host ordered. The host should have written "Item 2" above "Item 1" on the show order form.
cooking.with.ann
Gold Member
I'm hoping someone out in Cheffer land has some advice for me...

I don't use PP to submit shows because I am a Mac user. I had a huge (for me) show on Saturday and I'm having trouble figuring out how to submit it on paper.

First problem: 12 styles of stones ordered by guests. On the itemized order form that I would submit, there are only 5 lines for "product specials." Normally I would have written in each stone with the special 20% off item number in this area--but I don't have room! What should I do?

Second: On the show order form, there is only one line for the host item. Since the host special is 2 stones, can I just write-in the second stone above the first?

Third: my host ordered 20 additional items using her discount. Not nearly enough lines on the show order form to accomodate this. What should I do?

I've sent an email to HO with these same questions, but since it sometimes takes a day or two for them to answer (understandably, given the volume of email that they must receive) I thought I would see if anyone here could help me out.

No one in my cluster submits on paper, so none of them were able to help me when I called for advice!

Many thanks, and happy Monday!

Ann

Ann,

Could you attach a second show order form with "Page 2 of 2" (or 3) written at the top? HO must have experienced this already this month.

There are programs available for MAC's that will make Pampered Partner work. Depending upon how old and what system you are on will determine what you would need to buy. One of them is named Virtual PC. I believe the newer version goes by a different name. Check it out it can't hurt. I ended up getting a different computer. Now I only use my MAC for designing my newsletter for my creative projects.

Good Luck!
Tammy

The problem with Virtual PC is that it's a memory hog and will really slow the program you're trying to run. BUT-- if you have an Intel-based Mac (the newer ones), you can run Parallels or Boot Camp, both of which will allow Windows to run on your Mac.

I asked one of thetech guys at Leadership if P3 would be tested on Macs, and he said it hadn't yet, but they were considering it. So if you let HO know that you would use a Mac version, that may be the extra vote that causes them to make it available.

Thanks, Ann.I let HO know often that I'm on a Mac...in fact, everytime I email them with ANY question I include that question, just for fun!I've never bothered getting one of the emulators because PP is the ONLY program I have that won't run on my MAC.Thanks for your suggestion about how to submit, by the way. That's exactly what they ended up telling me when they called late yesterday!the other Ann

1. How do I submit a show for Pampered Chef?

To submit a show, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to the company directly through their website. You can also submit a show request form on the website and a consultant will contact you to schedule a show.

2. Is there a minimum number of guests required for a show?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required for a Pampered Chef show. You can host a show with just a few friends or family members.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a show?

Hosting a show comes with many benefits, including earning free and discounted products, learning new recipes and cooking techniques, and having a fun and interactive experience with friends and family.

4. Can I earn rewards for hosting a virtual show?

Yes, you can still earn rewards for hosting a virtual show. Pampered Chef offers virtual show rewards and incentives for hosts, including free products and discounts.

5. Can I choose the products featured in my show?

Yes, as a host, you have the option to choose which products you would like to feature in your show. Your consultant can help you create a personalized show plan to showcase the products you are most interested in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mille
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefsteph07