• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dcb Special Submission Date Question

I love our CS people! :) They just called me back to tell me one more thing...The Deep Covered Baker Set is available through February Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows, Wedding Showers, individual orders (electronic, mail) and online orders. The Deep Covered Baker Set is not available through Wedding Registries. To qualify for the Deep Covered Baker Set, Shows/orders must be held Feb. 1 – Feb. 28 and submitted to the Home Office no later than midnight CT on March 15, 2011.
kam
Staff member
Yes, I know I should call HO on this, but I am at work and I wouldn't be able to call until tomorrow at the earliest (if they are open on Sat)...SO I am hoping someone on here knows the answer...

Here is the fine print from the DCB Special Flyer:
The Deep Covered Baker Set is available through February Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows, Wedding Showers, individual orders (electronic, mail) and online orders. The Deep Covered Baker Set is not available through Wedding Registries. To qualify for the Deep Covered Baker Set, Shows/orders must be held Feb. 1 – Feb. 28 and submitted to the Home Office no later than midnight CT on March 15, 2011.

So far I have one order for the Special - which does not qualify as a show. So it would be an individual order right now. (Which would mean $$ for direct shipping and the guest special out of my pocket since I offered it).

So, I was hoping to try to get few additional orders to get it to be a show - which I might not get until after the 28th.

IF I can get it to a SHOW level, I KNOW I can submit it up to March 15th.

Here is my question, if I hold onto this order and CANNOT get any additional orders, can I still submit this after Feb 28th? Since it would technically be an individual order.

So, I am trying to decipher what I bolded from the fine print. I DID get the order in February. But can I submit the individual order into March?

Like I said, I know this is a question for HO, but was hoping someone on here has run into this before on past specials we have had.

THANKS!!!!

I'm pretty sure you can still backdate the individual order but I would call HO for sure. They are open until 11 p.m. tonight!

Yes, but I won't be home until late. I am hoping before 11, but I doubt it.

The earliest I could call would be tomorrow, so, I was hoping someone here knew. And I don't even know if they have Saturday hours. Then I'd be calling Monday night - which is pushing it REALLY close.

Thanks!

kam said:
Yes, but I won't be home until late. I am hoping before 11, but I doubt it.

The earliest I could call would be tomorrow, so, I was hoping someone here knew. And I don't even know if they have Saturday hours. Then I'd be calling Monday night - which is pushing it REALLY close.

Thanks!

Remember it's CST so that midnight your time. Or call when you have a second in the car.

wadesgirl said:
Remember it's CST so that midnight your time. Or call when you have a second in the car.

Well, it's a girls night out - so I don't think I will be calling tonight ;) - even if I do get home right before they close. And I barely have enough time to do what I need to do between work and being ready on time. So, I'll just have to try tomorrow...

kam said:
Well, it's a girls night out - so I don't think I will be calling tonight ;) - even if I do get home right before they close. And I barely have enough time to do what I need to do between work and being ready on time. So, I'll just have to try tomorrow...

Ah! One of those nights :)

wadesgirl said:
Ah! One of those nights :)

Definitely!! Well all need it. :)

I'm on the phone w/ them right now. I'll ask them for you. ;)

babywings76 said:
I'm on the phone w/ them right now. I'll ask them for you. ;)

You are SO nice! THANK YOU!

I talked with a couple different people, because the first CS rep wasn't 100% positive. She put me through with the P3 support guys and he put my on hold just to verify. He said you are fine to date an Individual Order for Feb. and submit it by March 15th. As long as you are doing it through P3, Ind. Orders are allowed like that.Okay, I love our CS people! :) They just called me back to tell me one more thing...The following products must be submitted by the 28th and are on limited supply:2378 Bamboo Snack Set
9737 Basil Blend Canola Oil
9720 Pizza Crust & Roll Mix
1926 SB

babywings76 said:
I talked with a couple different people, because the first CS rep wasn't 100% positive. She put me through with the P3 support guys and he put my on hold just to verify. He said you are fine to date an Individual Order for Feb. and submit it by March 15th. As long as you are doing it through P3, Ind. Orders are allowed like that.

Okay, I love our CS people! :) They just called me back to tell me one more thing...

The following products must be submitted by the 28th and are on limited supply:

2378 Bamboo Snack Set
9737 Basil Blend Canola Oil
9720 Pizza Crust & Roll Mix
1926 SB

THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU!:love:

This was just something I had never run into. In fact, I don't think I have EVER submitted an individual order! Everything has always been a show.

You're welcome! :)
Heck, after all you do for us with putting together those flyers and sharing them with us so freely, it's the least I could do. :)

My lesson for today. I did not think you could back date an indiv order on P3 to take advantage of a prev. month's special.

I didn't know this either. So does that mean if someone orders a discontinued item (that isn't on the list of limited items) we have until March 15 to order?

heather223 said:
I didn't know this either. So does that mean if someone orders a discontinued item (that isn't on the list of limited items) we have until March 15 to order?

Only if it's done through P3. And only if it's an individual order or through a show with a Feb. date. I wouldn't recommend telling people at early March shows this, though.

I would imagine if a Guest absolutely had to have something that was discontinued, as long as they didn't mind paying direct shipping, theoretically we could put it in as an individual order before March 15th.

But, anyway, my original dilemma has been solved! My one DCB order has "spread the word" and has come up with 2 add'l orders! So, I am going to put her as host and give her the benefits! I am so happy that I can put this in as a show. And since she did the work, I feel she should reap the benefits.

But, thanks again Amanda or finding out the answer. Now we know how this works. :)

Woohoo! That's great that she got enough to do a show of her own. :)

What is a DCB Special Submission Date?

A DCB Special Submission Date is a designated date set by the DCB (Digital Currency Board) for the submission of special requests related to digital currencies.

What types of requests can be submitted on a DCB Special Submission Date?

On a DCB Special Submission Date, individuals can submit requests for changes or updates to their digital currency accounts, such as address changes, name changes, or password resets.

How often are DCB Special Submission Dates held?

DCB Special Submission Dates are typically held once a month, but the frequency may vary depending on the volume of requests and the availability of resources.

How can I participate in a DCB Special Submission Date?

In order to participate in a DCB Special Submission Date, you must have a registered digital currency account with the DCB and submit your request before the designated deadline.

What happens if I miss the deadline for a DCB Special Submission Date?

If you miss the deadline for a DCB Special Submission Date, you will have to wait until the next scheduled date to submit your request. It is important to pay attention to the deadline and submit your request on time to avoid delays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • xmxsummer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
xmxsummer
  • MrsCaleb