• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Web Order/Guest Special Question

In summary, the guest special for this month is the Quick Cooker Set, which includes a Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Lid, Quick Cooker Inner Pot, and Quick Cooker Recipe Book. To redeem the special, simply add the item to your online cart and the discount will be applied at checkout. There is no limit to the number of specials you can purchase, but it is only available while supplies last. Coupon codes cannot be used on guest specials and the special is available for the entire month, while supplies last.
turtle15
If a someone orders an outside order (attached to a party) through my website and has it shipped to them, do they qualify for the guest special?

Yes, as long as it is connected to a show, if they spend $60 in products, they can get the guest special this month.

Thank you!

Related to Web Order/Guest Special Question

What is the guest special for this month?

The guest special for this month is the Quick Cooker Set. It includes a Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Lid, Quick Cooker Inner Pot, and Quick Cooker Recipe Book. This set is perfect for quick and easy meals.

How do I redeem a guest special?

To redeem a guest special, simply add the item to your online cart and proceed with your purchase. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

Is there a limit to how many guest specials I can purchase?

No, there is no limit to how many guest specials you can purchase. However, keep in mind that the guest special is only available while supplies last.

Can I use a coupon code on a guest special?

No, coupon codes cannot be used on guest specials. The guest special discount will already be applied at checkout.

How long is the guest special available for purchase?

The guest special is available for purchase for the entire month. However, it is only available while supplies last, so we recommend purchasing it early in the month to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • family4dinner
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • texasteacher