• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Need to Send Receipts for Non-Show Related Outside Web Orders?

In summary, an outside web order is a purchase made on a company's website by a customer who is not a consultant or host of a Pampered Chef party. To place an outside web order, customers can visit the website, select items, and provide shipping and billing information. Major credit cards are accepted as payment. Outside web orders can also be placed through a consultant's personal website. Unfortunately, there are no special discounts or promotions for outside web orders, but sales and promotions are often available for all customers. The delivery time for outside web orders varies and can be tracked through a confirmation email.
turtle15
If an outside order (attached to a show) is shipped directly to the guest, do I have to send them a receipt for warranty purposes?

yes. Any show order always needs a receipt.

So they will not be sent one from the company with their purchase?

They will receive a packing list, but they need the official receipt from you with the
Hostess and show number information which you will be providing, along with the ship
to address. That is very important. It also gives you an opportunity to send a recipe card or your business card for future orders they might wish to place, independent of
their hostess.

Ok, thanks! What about web orders that are not tied to a show. Will I have to send receipts for them (once I am aloud to take them)?

Related to Do I Need to Send Receipts for Non-Show Related Outside Web Orders?

What is an outside web order?

An outside web order is a purchase made on our website by a customer who is not a consultant or host of a Pampered Chef party.

How can I place an outside web order?

You can place an outside web order by visiting our website and selecting the items you would like to purchase. You will need to provide your shipping and billing information, and we accept major credit cards as payment.

Can I use a Pampered Chef consultant's website to place an outside web order?

Yes, you can use a consultant's website to place an outside web order. Simply enter their personal website address when prompted during the checkout process.

Are there any special discounts or promotions for outside web orders?

Unfortunately, there are no special discounts or promotions specifically for outside web orders. However, our website often features sales and promotions that are available to all customers.

How long will it take for my outside web order to arrive?

The delivery time for outside web orders varies depending on your location and the shipping method selected at checkout. You can track the status of your order through the confirmation email sent to you after purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • BeckyC5830
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BeckyC5830
  • DebPC