• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Closing a Party with Outside Orders: Tips and Tricks

In summary, "Help Closing My 1st Show" is a guide that offers valuable information and advice for individuals who are new to closing a show or performance. It can benefit those individuals by providing guidance on how to effectively close a show and avoid common mistakes. This resource can be used by anyone new to closing a show, including event planners or organizers, and covers various topics such as planning and preparation, creating a memorable finale, managing the audience and performers, and handling unexpected situations. It is applicable to all types of performances and can be tailored to fit specific needs.
California Girl
Hey I am trying to close a party out but i keep getting
guest sales must total at least 150....
Gladys Mueller item GW64 is not available yet

my sales are at 180 with 1 outside order, Is it because i have an outside order that it wont let me close?
Do I need to get 150 in sales without outside orders?

Do you have $150 in GUEST sales (before items are added to the host order)?Outside orders count as guest sales. So that's not the issue.

check the date of the show and make sure that it is in the correct month.

Yes check the date of your show, make sure it's a February show. Also make sure that the guest total before tax and shipping is $60.Your show also needs to be $150 before tax and shipping before you can send it in. If you look at the show and look right below the guest's names, it will say "Guest Sales".

yep commisionable sales are not guest sales, I made that mistake early on

Related to Troubleshooting Closing a Party with Outside Orders: Tips and Tricks

1. What is the purpose of "Help Closing My 1st Show"?

The purpose of "Help Closing My 1st Show" is to provide guidance and tips for individuals who are new to closing a show or performance. It aims to help them navigate the process and ensure a successful closing.

2. How can "Help Closing My 1st Show" benefit me?

If you are new to closing a show, "Help Closing My 1st Show" can benefit you by providing valuable information and advice on how to effectively close a show. It can help you avoid common mistakes and ensure a smooth and memorable closing for your first show.

3. Who can use "Help Closing My 1st Show"?

"Help Closing My 1st Show" can be used by anyone who is new to closing a show, whether it be a theatre production, musical performance, or any other type of live event. It is also useful for event planners or organizers who want to ensure a successful closing for their first event.

4. What topics are covered in "Help Closing My 1st Show"?

Some of the topics covered in "Help Closing My 1st Show" include planning and preparation for the closing, creating a memorable finale, managing the audience and performers, and handling any unexpected situations that may arise. It also provides tips on how to leave a lasting impression on your audience.

5. Is "Help Closing My 1st Show" applicable to all types of performances?

Yes, "Help Closing My 1st Show" is applicable to all types of performances, whether it be a play, concert, dance recital, or any other type of live show. The tips and advice provided can be tailored to fit the specific needs of your performance and audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• musicalglow
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • BethanyN
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JanisF