1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Outside orders for a show that's closing in a far out date

1. I have a show in January - if my host is able to get outside orders now...in order for her to get the credit - will that mean the outside orders people can't really get their stuff until January?

Is there a way for me to let their order go through and still give my January host credit?

Thanks!

Nov 19, 2009
  2. AudraKYPCLady

AudraKYPCLady Novice Member

I would think that because you won't close the show until the show is over in January then the items wont ship until them.

Nov 19, 2009
  3. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

You are correct - they won't get their products until you close the show in January. There is no way to "pre-order" the items - the host will not get credit. Sorry!

Nov 19, 2009
  4. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

If she wants to do a show to be turned in either November or December, she can get credit for the show now...then she can book her January Show off herself, getting BOTH Bamboo specials if she wants (one as past host; one as current host). Otherwise, no one will get their stuff until January.

Nov 19, 2009
  5. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I've got a January host who is determined to earn the extra free product. She asked to have her kit ASAP so she can collect orders as she travels to visit friends and family throughout the holidays. We talked about the fact that the orders won't go in to be filled until her party in January.

Nov 19, 2009
Have something to add?