• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outside Orders for a Show That's Closing in a Far Out Date

In summary, an outside order for a show is when a customer places an order for Pampered Chef products outside of a traditional party or show. This can be done through a consultant's personal website or by contacting the consultant directly. Outside orders can be placed for shows that are closing in the future and our consultants will assist in ensuring the order is included in the show's total sales. Delivery time for outside orders varies and our consultants will provide an estimated delivery date. Host rewards are not available for outside orders, but there may be special incentives or promotions offered. There is no minimum order amount for outside orders, but orders over $200 qualify for free shipping.
musicalglow
I have a show in January - if my host is able to get outside orders now...in order for her to get the credit - will that mean the outside orders people can't really get their stuff until January?

Is there a way for me to let their order go through and still give my January host credit?

Thanks!

I would think that because you won't close the show until the show is over in January then the items wont ship until them.

You are correct - they won't get their products until you close the show in January. There is no way to "pre-order" the items - the host will not get credit. Sorry!

If she wants to do a show to be turned in either November or December, she can get credit for the show now...then she can book her January Show off herself, getting BOTH Bamboo specials if she wants (one as past host; one as current host). Otherwise, no one will get their stuff until January.

I've got a January host who is determined to earn the extra free product. She asked to have her kit ASAP so she can collect orders as she travels to visit friends and family throughout the holidays. We talked about the fact that the orders won't go in to be filled until her party in January.

What is an outside order for a show?

An outside order for a show is when a customer places an order for Pampered Chef products outside of a traditional party or show. This can be done through a consultant's personal website or by contacting the consultant directly.

Can I place an outside order for a show that is closing in a far out date?

Yes, you can place an outside order for a show that is closing in a far out date. Our consultants will be happy to assist you in placing the order and ensuring that it is included in the show's total sales.

How long will it take for my outside order to be delivered?

The delivery time for outside orders will vary depending on the location and shipping method chosen. Our consultants will provide you with an estimated delivery date when you place your order.

Can I earn host rewards for an outside order?

Unfortunately, host rewards are only available for orders placed through a traditional party or show. However, our consultants may have special incentives or promotions for outside orders, so be sure to ask them about any current offers.

Is there a minimum order amount for outside orders?

There is no minimum order amount for outside orders. However, keep in mind that orders over $200 qualify for free shipping, so it may be beneficial to combine orders with friends or family to reach that amount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• California Girl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ms_twana