• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Callling Outside Order Customers Before Closing Show

In summary, Karlene from Midwest Regional Training shared useful scripts for customer care calls related to outside orders.
Bren706
Gold Member
Alright, I want to start something I haven't done yet, but need some help. At a Fall Kick-off meeting I recently attended (and also at conference) I learned about calling those customers that placed outside orders, before you close the show. Anybody do this already, and want to help me out with scripts? I have about 10 orders sitting in front of me and have phone phobia at this moment. Thanks in advance.

Id be interested to see any scripts also. I do emails!! Im a total phone-a-phobe, so this is my way around it :p I should probably do calls, make that personal contact.

I don't have a script but I just call and let them know I am the consultant that did ______'s show and I wanted to introduce myself. I say I'm sorry you missed the party, we had such a great time. Have you thought about having a show of our own when we can schedule a date and time that works best for you? If no, then I go on to let them know that I received their order and mention an item they purchased that they'll love and the guest special to make sure they were aware of it. I let them know when the show is closing and they can contact the hostess or me if they think of anything else they would like before that date. I also let them know the products come to the host and the expected time to receive. I then tell them what we made and ask if they would like me to email them the recipe and add them to my monthly newsletter service where they can receive recipes and updates on specials with PC. I always end asking them if they have any questions about products they already own or if there is anything else I can help them with. I then thank them for their time and ask them to call if there is every anything I can help them with.

Thanks Michelle. How about outside orders that come through the web (especially from catty shows)?

Customer Care Calls Outside OrdersI just did a mini training for our regional training last weekend up here in Ohio. Here are things I used...thanks in advance to those who I borrowed these from. I'm in a hurry and don't have time type the thanks to those in this post...I emphasized the most important follow up calls ARE the outside orders from cooking shows and ALL customers who placed an order through a catalog show or placed an on line order (if you get their info)
So be sure to start with your host in making sure they get you address, phone # and email of those outside orders.
**there are scripts in here specifically catering to outside orders

Attachments

• bulls eye.doc
    27 KB · Views: 403
  • customer care call info sheets.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 632
  • script.doc
    24 KB · Views: 404
Thanks Karlene so much for sharing!

Thanks so much Karlene, these will be very useful, I get so flabergasted on the phone most times! I've never been to a regional training meeting, who is your upline? I'm just south of you.

Related to Callling Outside Order Customers Before Closing Show

What is the purpose of calling outside order customers before closing a show?

The purpose of calling outside order customers before closing a show is to remind them of the upcoming deadline to place their orders and to offer any last-minute promotions or deals. It also allows for any questions or concerns to be addressed and for customers to receive personalized assistance with placing their orders.

When is the best time to call outside order customers?

The best time to call outside order customers is typically a few days before the show's closing date. This gives customers enough time to place their orders and allows for any potential shipping delays. However, it may also depend on the specific deadline and the customer's preferences.

How should I approach calling outside order customers?

When calling outside order customers, it's important to be friendly and professional. Introduce yourself and the reason for your call, and then ask if they have any questions or if they need assistance with placing their order. Be sure to also mention any promotions or deals that may be available to entice them to place an order.

What should I do if a customer has trouble placing an order?

If a customer is having trouble placing an order, it's important to remain calm and offer assistance. Ask the customer to explain the issue they are having and try to troubleshoot the problem together. If necessary, you may need to involve a supervisor or technical support to help resolve the issue.

Is it necessary to call outside order customers if they have already placed an order?

It is not necessary to call outside order customers if they have already placed an order. However, it may still be beneficial to reach out and thank them for their purchase and offer any additional assistance or promotions for future orders. This helps to build a positive relationship with the customer and encourages them to continue shopping with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• California Girl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • musicalglow
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • BethanyN