• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do Outside Orders Ship for Pampered Chef?

In summary, outside orders from Pampered Chef typically ship within 1-2 business days of being placed. However, there may be exceptions if there are backordered items or delays in processing. Outside orders are usually shipped in the morning on weekdays, and international shipping is available with varying shipping times and fees. Customers will receive a tracking number via email to track the status of their shipment.
jrodeo
Hey all,

I've looked through some great posts on outside orders on PWS but can't find. . .

When does HO ship the outside orders placed on a show?

and. . .

I know the sales will count towards that show, but what about the sales towards qualifying for something? For instance, my 30 days are up the 18th of September. I have a host wanting to place an order ahead of time, on her show (she needs the item before the show.) If she places the order today, the 12th, will that count towards my total sales in my first 30 days since her show is not until the 21st?

As far as outside orders - you must add them to your show. You need to go into your PWS and mark the order as reviewed. Once you do this, you can go to PP+ and there is a button that copies PWS orders. These do not get shipped separately. Also, if you host wants something ahead of time - she would have to do an individual order. She can't get any host benefits until her show is actually closed. So since her show isn't until the 21st - her show sales won't count towards your 30 days.

Thank you, Gina!

1. When do outside orders typically ship?

Outside orders from Pampered Chef typically ship within 1-2 business days of being placed.

2. Are there any exceptions to when outside orders ship?

In some cases, outside orders may take longer to ship if there are backordered items or delays in processing. Customers will be notified if there are any delays with their order.

3. Is there a specific time of day that outside orders are shipped?

Outside orders are typically shipped out in the morning, Monday through Friday. Orders placed after business hours or on weekends will be shipped the next business day.

4. Do outside orders ship internationally?

Yes, outside orders can be shipped internationally. However, shipping times may vary and additional fees may apply. Please contact customer service for more information.

5. Can I track my outside order shipment?

Yes, customers will receive a tracking number via email once their outside order has shipped. This can be used to track the status of the shipment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• California Girl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • turtle15
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • BeckyC5830