• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Parts for Show: No Shipping Required

In summary, hosts can order to bump up their show, but they will have to pay shipping unless they add their products to an existing order. They can also place an order as a guest, but they will not get a discount unless they have a PHD from a previous show. The only way to not pay shipping is to add to another guest's order, but this will be on the guest's receipt for warranty purposes. It is also possible for the host to pay for the shipping as a "consultant gift". It is recommended for the host to place an order in their own name to bump up their sales, even if they have to pay shipping, as it may still result in more free products and a higher discount. Adding the
turtle15
If a host wants to order to bump up her show, do they have to pay shipping on that part of the order? I can't figure out a way to make the host order count toward the show (no discount) in P3.

She has to place an order as a guest. The only way for her to not pay shipping is if she has someone that will let her add to their existing order. She will not get a discount unless she has a PHD from a previous show.

jrstephens said:
She has to place an order as a guest. The only way for her to not pay shipping is if she has someone that will let her add to their existing order. She will not get a discount unless she has a PHD from a previous show.

If she adds to someone else's order, can I still give her a separate receipt for warranty purposes? Is that ok to do?

I usually have her place an order in her hubby's name or kids name -

I guess I felt that if the host is told free shipping on their order that they should get free shipping on their order, even if they pay full price for an item.

The only way she can bump up her show AND get free shipping is to add her products to another guests order but then it's on the guest's receipt for warranty purposes. I just have my host's purchase in their own name as a guest or their spouses and pay shipping. Since it's getting them to the next level which is more free and possibly a higher discount and another 1/2 price as well then it's still a deal even paying the shipping. I just explain that they are paying shipping but they have now received more free, plus another 1/2 price or whatever. I only ever had one host who wanted to have her cake and eat it too (bump it up, not pay shipping, but still get more free). I explained it couldn't work that way because technically the host's entire order should be ON the host's order and NOT increase her free benefits and she finally relented.

I understand wanting to give her free shipping. There is nothing stopping you from paying the 4.25 shipping on her behalf as a "consultant gift".

Thanks for the advice everyone!

This was clarified for me at Conference last year:

The host can always put a guest order in in HER OWN NAME on her show to bump her sales. Yes she pays the shipping and gets no discount unless she was a host before (in the previous 12 months) but if you do the math and it's to her advantage I have never had anyone balk at paying that shipping - she still only pays shipping on the one order. If she only needs a couple dollars I would suggest she add something small to her mother or best friend's order but otherwise I encourage her to have her own separate receipt.

BethCooks4U said:

The host can always put a guest order in in HER OWN NAME on her show to bump her sales. Yes she pays the shipping and gets no discount unless she was a host before (in the previous 12 months) but if you do the math and it's to her advantage I have never had anyone balk at paying that shipping - she still only pays shipping on the one order. If she only needs a couple dollars I would suggest she add something small to her mother or best friend's order but otherwise I encourage her to have her own separate receipt.

Thanks so much!

BethCooks4U said:

Thanks Beth that makes good sense to me. I like having the order in her own name better than tacking it on to another order.

BethCooks4U said:

I most often have people do this when they are trying to get to the $500 level, and are less than $15 away. It makes sense to do this then - with the $30 extra in FPV, and the 25% discount.

What parts can I order for my show?

You can order any item that was featured in the show, including cookware, utensils, bakeware, and other kitchen tools. You can also order replacement parts for any damaged or missing items.

How do I place an order for parts?

To order parts for your show, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website and place an order online. Make sure to have your show host's name and show date available when placing the order.

How long will it take for my parts to arrive?

If you order parts through your consultant, they will be shipped directly to you within 2-3 business days. If you order online, shipping times may vary depending on your location.

Is there a minimum order amount for parts?

No, there is no minimum order amount for parts. You can order as many or as few parts as you need for your show.

Can I return or exchange parts?

Yes, if you are not satisfied with the parts you ordered, you can return or exchange them within 30 days of purchase. Please contact your consultant or customer service for assistance with returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • loreo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Jennifer golden