• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Show Is Still Not Showing up on Consultant Connection!

In summary, the show and outlet order was placed over the phone, but the hostess did the PWS order for the guest. The show order was submitted about 30 minutes after the outlet order was submitted, but the show has not yet appeared on the Cooking Channel's customer service page.
Sheila
Gold Member
I took a guest order over the phone for a show & she placed a separate order for some outlet items that she really wanted even though they wouldn't count towards the show. I did the data entry for her show order, then did the PWS order for her since she was getting about $120 off the outlet, I didn't want her to do it wrong & me not get credit ... so I did it for her! LOLI hung up with her, called the host, we added a few more things to her show (since it knocked her into a new level) and submitted the Cooking Show about 30 min's after I submitted the outlet order on the PWS. The outside order has been on CC for a full day or so. The Cooking Show has been showing shipped for about 24 hours now, but STILL not on CC! Anybody else ever have one take this long to pop up on CC?It's 1AM here in Japan & it was showing "shipped" when I got up at 8AM. So at least 17 hours that I know of it being done. It just seems WEIRD! I don't think I've ever noticed one taking this long to appear.***Update*** It's now showing up on CC! ;)

Last edited:
sometimes for me in between end of month and a beginning a new one, it takes a while for it show for me too. ??? Idk though.

Sheila they had posted something at the top of CC a couple days ago about orders for May 1st and 2nd not showing up right away. Can't remember when they were going to show up though. Sorry. :(

i submitted a catalog show late last night, and it was in CC this morning. Maybe check again?

P3 shows it was submitted at 3:25 AM on the 4th.I'm headed to bed. Hopefully it will be there when I get up in the morning! I leave for vacation in about 30 hours, I just want it resolved before I get tied up in 21.5 hours of travel and then trying to adjust to stateside time! LOL

Bwahaha! Jinxed myself!!! It's showing up now! ;)

$1,153.35 - this is starting off to be a very good month! Wishing it was SAT month right now! LOL

We have similar hostess! I just closed my first show for this month at $1154.10!!! Definitely a good start to the month!

Thanks, but the show was only $850.10. I have 2 outside orders bringing the monthly total higher. ;)

Sheila said:
Thanks, but the show was only $850.10. I have 2 outside orders bringing the monthly total higher. ;)

Mine too!!! Scary! I had more then 2 orders though to get me to the show total but it was $849 when I left the house!
:cool:

Way to go! :D

1. Why is my show not showing up on Consultant Connection?

There could be a few reasons why your show is not appearing on Consultant Connection. First, make sure that you have entered the host's information correctly when submitting the show. Also, check that the show date falls within the correct timeframe for it to be displayed. If you have checked these factors and the show still does not appear, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. How long does it take for my show to show up on Consultant Connection?

Typically, shows will appear on Consultant Connection within 24 hours of being submitted. However, during peak times, it may take up to 48 hours. If your show has not appeared after this timeframe, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I edit or update my show information on Consultant Connection?

Yes, you can make changes to your show information on Consultant Connection. Simply log in to your account, go to the "My Shows" tab, and select the show you wish to edit. From there, you can update any necessary information and save your changes.

4. Why are some of my previous shows not showing up on Consultant Connection?

Consultant Connection only displays shows from the past 6 months. If you are trying to access a show that is older than 6 months, it will not appear on the platform. However, you can still access this information through your personal records or by contacting our customer service team.

5. Can I view shows from other consultants on Consultant Connection?

No, Consultant Connection only displays your own personal show information. However, you can view shows from other consultants by contacting them directly or attending their shows as a guest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • chefheidi2003
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Rosechef