• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outside Order Not Showing up on Website

In summary, the customer's friend placed an order on the show online, but it hasn't shown up on the PWS yet. The host says that sometimes people think they have placed an order when they have not, and that she would check the order status to make sure it hadn't gone through.
pamperedgirl3
I had my host from tonight's show tell me that her friend placed a $160 order on her show online. It's not showing up on my PWS. She placed the order around 3-4 pm, but it's almost 10 pm now & still not there. She called the guest at the show to make sure that the receipt she printed out had her name as host & everything & it did. She said it did say that it was confirmed too. I also checked my IPT & order status just to make sure that she didn't put it in as an individual order, but nothing is there either.

How long should it take for an order to show up online to add to a show?????

Good question.

When I've had an outside order, I've gotten an email. Then I know to add it to the show in the Pampered Partner software.

Did you get an email?

Sorry, I don't know what IPT means.

No, I haven't received an email yet either.

IPT is individual performance tracker--what shows your sales for each month of the year--on CC.

If you don't get an email by Monday, call the Solution Center.
I am fairly new at this - not many shows and only 2 outside orders. That's what I'd do, anyway.
Make sure you have the guests name, if you do have to call.

Just FYI sometimes people think they have placed an order on your site, but they have forgotten to press the very last button to submit their order. I would check on it Monday also.

ShanaSmith said:
Just FYI sometimes people think they have placed an order on your site, but they have forgotten to press the very last button to submit their order. I would check on it Monday also.

That's what I thought too, but she says that she has a date & time stamp on it with a confirmation that it was done.

I may just have her do it again b/c it's not like her card will be charged twice--I never got it the first time to add it anyway. Since it's not showing up as an individual order I think she'd be ok to send it again.

unless for some reason it went in as a regular order. I would have her check her shipping charge. If it was to go on the show it will be 4$ if it went as just an order from your site (someone elses... it happens) then it will be more. I would myself get on the phone with this gal and go over her printed recipt. If it all seems to be correct call HO before you just redo the order. If you must redo the order do it with her over the phone.

just my HO....

:D

Twice recently I've noticed the exact same thing. I am told someone places their order but it takes HOURS before I get the email OR it shows up. I figured it was just a computer thing.

All I know is this person's first name...so I'll be waiting for the host to get back to me. I set up a fake order on a fake show this morning & got an immediate email. She did say the host's name was on the order when she did it, so I'm assuming she didn't place it on PC's main website (had that happen before too--on a $285 order!). It's not showing up as an individual order, so I'm thinking she printed out the last page & never pressed the submit button. We'll see. Why does this always seem to happen on the large orders????? My $13.00 orders never have this problem!

I wouldn't have her do it again -- since it's going back to you, why make her do the computer work again? Just talk to her on the phone and get the items and payment OR have her fax you the confirmation sheet.

i had someone place an order 2 weeks ago and i still haven't gotten an e-mail and it hasn't showed up on PWS. makes me wonder what other orders i'm missing

Have the customer check the very top of the page she printed out. It may have a button printed on there that says something about click here to confirm order. That is how I found out about the one I had. The customer was just sure she had completed her transaction.

Ok. Got it taken care of! The customer thinks that she didn't hit the final submit button b/c she didn't see an order reference number on her printout. So she put it in again while on the phone with the host & she got her email about the order right away. She called me & I had gotten the order email too. So all is good! Thank goodness since it was for $160!

Related to Outside Order Not Showing up on Website

1. Why is my outside order not showing up on the website?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure the order was placed within the correct timeframe for it to show up on the website. Orders typically take 24-48 hours to process and show up on the website. If it has been longer than that, it is possible that there was an error during the processing of the order. In this case, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

2. Can I add an outside order to my website account?

Unfortunately, outside orders cannot be added to your website account. These orders are processed separately and will not show up in your website order history or count towards your sales or rewards.

3. Will my outside order count towards my party sales?

No, outside orders will not count towards your party sales. Only orders placed through your party link will count towards your party sales and rewards.

4. Can I track the status of my outside order on the website?

No, unfortunately outside orders cannot be tracked on the website. You will need to contact the person who placed the order for updates on its status.

5. Can I cancel or change an outside order through the website?

No, outside orders cannot be cancelled or changed through the website. You will need to reach out to our customer service team for assistance with any changes or cancellations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • KBender295
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KBender295
  • jrodeo