• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Download Outside Order Sales Receipts: Fast Delivery Caught Me Off Guard

In summary, if you need to print sales receipts for a show, you can use the second page of an outside order form which contains the Certificate of Guarantee. However, this will not be an official receipt for returns. The P3 software also allows you to print sales receipts, but they are only valid if the Certificate of Guarantee is printed on the back. You can purchase P3 receipts for this purpose or make copies of the back page of an outside order form. HO has confirmed that as long as the guarantee information is present, a plain piece of paper can be used as a receipt. However, the outside order form cannot be used as an official receipt due to the lack of a show number.
RCKmom
Is there anywhere online to download the outside order sales reciepts that we print out after a show. I had a catalog show and thought I had sales recipts at home that I cannot find anywhere. I got an email this morning that the show is to be delivered today and I need to drop the receipts off at the host house today. Just trying to save myself a few steps and not have to write each order on a regular order form. I know I should have already done this, but the show shipped extra fast this time and caught me off guard.
Thanks in advance!!

No, the OFFICIAL receipts cannot be printed. You can get the guarantee information off the second page of an outside order form, but it won't be an official receipt for a return.

Now, in p3 you have the option to print sales reciepts. When you print them for each guest, at the bottom the following is written

**This Reciepts is invalid without Certificate of Guarantee printed on reverse of this form**

That tells me a few things. One, that Pampered Chef, who made the P3 software, considers the printed sales receipt a receipt.

It also states that said receipt is invalid without the certificate of guarantee printed on the pack. Therefore, if the certificate of guarantee IS in fact printed on the back, then it would seem it is a valid receipt.

Is this not the case? And if so, why not?

There are P3 receipts that you can purchase (like $2.50 for 100). Those sheets are what you need to use to print off receipts from the computer.

If you don't have receipts see if someone near by in your cluster has some extras until you can place a supply order.

what I do, is always make sure I have at least 1 Pampered Partner sales receipt in my files to make copies of..all you need is the guarantee info that is on the back of the receipt..so technically I just make a bunch of copies of the back part and then use the blank front of those copies to print my receipts off of PP3. Hope this makes sense..I have not purchased PP3 receipts for a long time as long as I can just make a stack of copies of the back page.

NooraK said:
No, the OFFICIAL receipts cannot be printed. You can get the guarantee information off the second page of an outside order form, but it won't be an official receipt for a return.

Actually, this is not true. I spoke to HO about it awhile ago. They just want the certificate of guarantee on the back, so you make a copy as long it has this. You can even use the outside order form with the Certificate of Guarantee on the back as a receipt. That is why it is now included in the outsider order forms we can download.

Go to CC and download the outside order form. The 2nd page has the Certificate of Guarantee. You can make a bunch of copies of this and use it for receipts. It is perfectly legal.

cookingwithlove said:
Actually, this is not true. I spoke to HO about it awhile ago. They just want the certificate of guarantee on the back, so you make a copy as long it has this. You can even use the outside order form with the Certificate of Guarantee on the back as a receipt. That is why it is now included in the outsider order forms we can download.

Go to CC and download the outside order form. The 2nd page has the Certificate of Guarantee. You can make a bunch of copies of this and use it for receipts. It is perfectly legal.

I believe those reeipts state that they are not official receipts. There is no place on them for the show # for one thing.

Okay, I looked more closely, and I see that the OOF cannot be used as an original receipt :blushing:. However, I did speak to HO about this and I was specifically told that as long as the info was on the back you can use a piece of plain paper to print a P3 reciept. My receipts that i give at the parties don't have show numbers on them either, because I can't remember what show I am on. So, I guese mine are not valid either :eek:.

cookingwithlove said:
Okay, I looked more closely, and I see that the OOF cannot be used as an original receipt :blushing:. However, I did speak to HO about this and I was specifically told that as long as the info was on the back you can use a piece of plain paper to print a P3 reciept. My receipts that i give at the parties don't have show numbers on them either, because I can't remember what show I am on. So, I guese mine are not valid either :eek:.

Are you using a laptop at your parties? If so it's right on the top of the screen when you are doing the orders.

1. How can I download the outside order sales receipts?

To download the outside order sales receipts, simply click on the download button provided on the website. You may also receive a link to the receipts via email if you have provided your email address during the ordering process.

2. Is the delivery of the sales receipts fast?

Yes, the delivery of the sales receipts is fast. We understand the importance of having access to your receipts promptly, and we strive to deliver them as quickly as possible. You can expect to receive your sales receipts within a few minutes of placing your order.

3. Can I track the delivery of my sales receipts?

Unfortunately, we do not currently offer tracking for the delivery of sales receipts. However, if you do not receive your receipts within a reasonable amount of time, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. What do I do if the fast delivery of the sales receipts caught me off guard?

If you were caught off guard by the fast delivery of the sales receipts, you can simply save them for future reference. You can also contact our customer service team for any questions or concerns about your order.

5. Are there any additional fees for fast delivery of the sales receipts?

No, there are no additional fees for the fast delivery of the sales receipts. The cost of the receipts is included in the overall price of your order. We strive to provide efficient and timely delivery of all our products and services at no additional cost to our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• adge
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hmolah
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • khollein