• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing a Show: What to Do When Unexpected Orders Come In - Tips and Solutions

If you don't have the same understanding about the show being closed, then maybe you could close the show now and refund her the money for the order.
tiffanyfitzhugh
so i had a show on friday......after the host and i had settled everything up she asked about doing a catalog show in december to get a few things that she didn't get this time. so i close the show on sunday thinking that since she's told me there aren't any outside orders and that she's already written me a check for the items that she wants we're done....and today i get an email asking me if we can leave it open until friday so her mother in law can order.....should i just take the loss and get her the $15 product that she would earn and give her half off on something? or just apologize like i've already done because i thought we had the understanding that she wanted her show closed because she wanted her order there asap.....

TIA!

Be honest with her. Tell her what you told us - that you thought she was through since she did her order and paid. Have her hang on to this order and add it to her catalog show. If that order has some of the stoneware on it - then as a goodwill gesture, you could pay the 20% since it won't be on sale in December.

i'm wih linda!

I agree with Linda too. Maybe open her catalog show now just to make sure that this order doesn't end up left off next month.

Me, too. I'd say, "I'm so sorry. I've already submitted your orders. When we met to close your party, my understanding was that you were interested in receiving your products right away. Can we add your MIL's order to the December catalog party we talked about?"

You could ask her to pay it forward. Put her mother's order on another host's show then put a random outside order on her catalog show in Dec. I ask my hosts to do that sometimes. Sometimes they ask to do it themselves. I am always putting stray orders on a show to help a host sometimes as much as $200. It is a good feeling to help someone out.

I don't think you owe any $$ to make this situation right. You were both done with the show. She's paid you and you had every reason to think that the show was closed.

If you already made arrangements to close her show, then be honest with her and let her know that you already closed it like previously discussed.

What Should I Do??? FAQ

1. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of kitchen tools and cookware, including bakeware, cookware, cutlery, gadgets, and small appliances.

2. How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

You can host a Pampered Chef party by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant and scheduling a party date. The consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to host a successful party.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn a flexible income, enjoy discounted products, and have the opportunity to build a team and earn bonuses.

4. How do I place an order with Pampered Chef?

You can place an order with Pampered Chef by contacting a consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. If you are attending a party, you can also place an order through the host.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer any cooking tips or recipes?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of cooking tips and recipes on their website and through their consultants. You can also find inspiration and ideas in the Pampered Chef cookbook and cooking shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • BethanyN
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JennLizFran