• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Do About an Unexpected Outlet Order in My Show?

I had already closed the show with the gal and she comes along and changes the level of the show with an outlet order!
straitfan
Gold Member
AUGH! I am trying to close a catty show today and went and picked up the orders and closed the show really quick w/o carefully studying all the order forms. (write ins). As I'm submitting the show, I find that one of the orders placed has OUTLET items on it totaling $44.50. Of course this changes the level of the show and the host benefits which I had already closed with the gal!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a PHD involved, so the difference b/w what she paid as part of the original order and the outlet order is only $9.64. I'm waiting on her to call me back to see if she wants me to go ahead and submit the outlet order and will pay me the difference. (I already added a personal order to get the host benefits on the show back up to what I told her they would be)
AUGH! (Did I already say that?! )

No advice needed--just HAD to vent!

an order with outlet products on it should have been sent directly to HO, not included with a show anyway. Are you sure that order wasn't already submitted. How were you notified of the order? Did you get an Online Activity email? or did it say Show Information? I would double check that, the order may have already been placed.

No- it was a written order on a piece of paper. She didn't submit it online, just turned it in on an OOF to be part of the show.

Outlet itemsI don't think outlet items count towards shows. I kind of remember reading something about that when the outlet first came out.

I could be wrong but I think they are just considered individual orders.

Debbie :D

You're right, Debbie. Outlet items can only be ordered online, and only as an individual order. So this guest must have checked out the products online and written out what they wanted.Very aggravating.

1. What is an "Outlet Order Put on Show!" event?

An "Outlet Order Put on Show!" event is a special promotion where Pampered Chef consultants can purchase discontinued or overstocked products at discounted prices. These products are usually only available while supplies last and are not available through the regular catalog.

2. How can I participate in an "Outlet Order Put on Show!" event?

To participate in an "Outlet Order Put on Show!" event, you must be a registered Pampered Chef consultant. You can then access the event through the consultant website and place your order online.

3. Are there any restrictions on the items available during an "Outlet Order Put on Show!" event?

Yes, there may be restrictions on certain products during an "Outlet Order Put on Show!" event. These restrictions can include limits on the quantity you can order, as well as limitations on which items are available for purchase.

4. How long do "Outlet Order Put on Show!" events last?

The duration of "Outlet Order Put on Show!" events can vary, but they typically last for a limited time only. It is important to check the consultant website regularly for any upcoming events and their specific dates.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased during an "Outlet Order Put on Show!" event?

No, all sales are final for items purchased during an "Outlet Order Put on Show!" event. These products are often discontinued or overstocked, so they cannot be returned or exchanged. Please ensure that you are happy with your purchase before completing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BethanyN
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Roadtripray